Texasholdem.com Launches Online Poker Room

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.Couple of quick notes.- on fullscreen the "renew from fullscreen" button is misplaced. (upper right corner)- while waiting for a tournament would be nice to have a time countdown. - in history the winner could be higlighted.Overall I like it a lot and will play there from now on.Goembi

Joined here the other day and immediately liked the look if it. With all the people here saying similar things, I'd expect this to do well in the market. I'm yet to deposit, but fully intend to once Rakeback (are we looking at two weeks?) is introduced. Until then, I'm just trying to get used to the action on the play money tables. Until I've looked around, I'll avoid asking questions about functions up so I have time to find out for myself. Also, I'm sure by a lot's changing all the time. Still, one quick question:How will Rakeback interfere with the First Deposit Bonus?Many thanks.

how can i use my $11 tournament coupon (which i won in a satellite) in a tournament? whenever i want to register for a scheduled tournament it uses my real money funds, which i dont want it to use as i need them for $2 tournaments.

so i played on that site today for like 3 hours or something and i have to say i love it. soft games, sweet look & feel, games going most of the times and the site is still in its early days. i really like the fact that the comp points (which are equivalent to fpp / gold chips / whatever of other sites) are not earned via rake amount but via raked hands played, i think thats great. if rakeback finally starts its going to be my #1 site at least for a while. i also like the tournament structures.edit: and a few suggestions: -it's nice to have a feature which lets active windows pop in front. the only thing that's totally annoying is that the popping windows don't wait for you to finish your action in the current window. that resulted in me sitting out a few premiums unwanted.-the vector-based graphics are nice and everything looks really smooth, but the size of the chipcounts and bets should not shrink if you shrink the window size, because at the moment its hard to recognize ANY numbers if you like to play like you used to do it with tiled tables on stars or whatever site you were playing before.-also change the color of the stacksizes, dark green on a black background doesnt do well. red, yellow or simply white would do better i think.

-the vector-based graphics are nice and everything looks really smooth, but the size of the chipcounts and bets should not shrink if you shrink the window size, because at the moment its hard to recognize ANY numbers if you like to play like you used to do it with tiled tables on stars or whatever site you were playing before.
QFT

The run it twice option would be great. I agree.Looking forward to getting a few bucks on the site. So far I like the software a lot. I hope there will be Badugi tournaments.

Yes and no, we have somewhat of a leg-up since we've got an incredible URL, we're hooked into an existing network, and we get more traffic than a regular "GOAT-AND-SHEEP-POKER-ROOM.com"Our aim is to be a really really player friendly room, I think the software is better than anything else out there in terms of what you can and can't do.Again as far as rakeback and affiliates go, that whole system will be up next week. This is really our soft launch, although everything still works correctly.We appreciate your support!
Grats on the launch Seth.

PLS PLS PLS FKN FIX THE WAY THE WINDOWS POP UP WITHOUT LETTING YOU FINISH THE ACT I WENT TO SHOVE IN ON A SNG WINDOW POPED UP JUST AS I CLICKED AND I OPEN SHOVED MY STACK ON 1/2 THEN GOT CALLED AND DOMINATED ,very very mad atm lol shldnt be hard to grind a bank roll back

if anyone can ship me some $ on this site, ill send on stars. maybe just 25$ or smething
i can do this for paypal bux for just about anyone

Get instant eChecks on there and I'll throw some money down. Was playing play money earlier and I like the room. Not used to the action(betting and such). I do like the 2x, 4x, 8x options for raising. I haven't played much on here yet. Only about 2 hours. I'm so used to Pokerstars that it'll be hard for me to switch. I don't even like FTP that much because I'm so used to PS.But so far, nice room. Best of luck with it.