Texasholdem.com Launches Online Poker Room

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a something that NEEDS TO BE ADDED to the site... for those who rail... when you search a name it goes to the table auto... which i see that happens now... but it also tags to that searched name and follows him if he is switched to another table.... That would be nice....

yo degen,i'm not gonna read this whole thread cuz it's silly long... not sure how i missed it the first time, but I was checkin out your site earlier, and noticed you had launched, then saw this thread... so congrats on that.anyways, any chance you could give me an idea of the traffic for heads up lhe? do you have specific heads up tables?i should probably just download it.i'll take the 35% rb and bottomless bonus or whatever else you want to offer me, my name in red, or whatever, and i'll prob check it out, and add it to my mix when i expand away from AP in the near future.anywho, i hope it doesn't have blackjack, for both of our sakes, that is all.

zach the limit traffic isnt that huge but MAN .. soft as can be i had ppl calling me down k high on re raised pots and this was 1/2 2/4 level def a site to have a cpl hundo on to go steam and tilt . becouse im sure your tilt game is way better than most of the ppl there lol

Yeah, I just checked it out, and I'm not gonna play on a site with $1 rake for 5/10 and 10/20 HU tables.Sorry. I'd need 90% rakeback to play at a place like that, over a place like AP where it's 50 cents, and I get 150% equivalent, or FTP where it's 50 cents all the way up, with 27% rb.Rake is too much of a factor for HU LHE at my levels.

i'll take the 35% rb and bottomless bonus or whatever else you want to offer me, my name in red, or whatever, and i'll prob check it out, and add it to my mix when i expand away from AP in the near future.
why are you planning on moving from Absolute ?
why are you planning on moving from Absolute ?
Not really moving, more like diversifying. It's not super easy to get games on AP all the time.They also just corrected their ARP system, which was just giving them out at a ridiculous rate for HU (which resulted in like 200% rakeback at 5/10), and the correction will hurt 10/20+ quite a bit more than 3/6 and 5/10, so I'm thinking about diversifying a bit when I move up to 10/20+. At the same time, the 15/30+ on AP has a $1 rake, so I'd rather play at FTP for 50 cent rake, unless the benefits are that much better.The biggest reason, though, is just the traffic at AP during non-peak hours, so it'd be nice to sit at another site and have a better shot at getting some action.

Is the payout on the New Player Tourny only $50? I don't really feel like bustinga 1000 donks just to win $50.00. My screwoff time is more valuable than that.When I click on more info all I get is an IE 404 nothing to be found message.Thanks

Is the payout on the New Player Tourny only $50? I don't really feel like bustinga 1000 donks just to win $50.00. My screwoff time is more valuable than that.When I click on more info all I get is an IE 404 nothing to be found message.Thanks
All getting fixed tonight, thanks
1st place pays $15. WTF??? 2nd pays $10 3rd to 5th pays $5 and 6th to 8th pays $2.50,9th pays a $1.50 and 10th pays a (I hope your sitting down) a WHOPPING $1. WOW!!!!!Nice site though.

My table keeps locking up. Or it just skips my turn. I've had 2 winning handsand have lost them both. I have A Q top 2 right now and it's locked again.I see there's some bugs to work out still. I'm gonna win that $15 if it kills me or takes all day. :)Please fix table #2. It doesn't even show up on the list.Unfortunately I just had to quit. It doesn't work at all :(I'll try the next one.Bradbhaas1 on TexasHoldem

My table keeps locking up.
That might be your computer, everything is running okay for me and a couple other people I've asked, will look into it nonetheless.
1st place pays $15. WTF??? 2nd pays $10 3rd to 5th pays $5 and 6th to 8th pays $2.50,9th pays a $1.50 and 10th pays a (I hope your sitting down) a WHOPPING $1. WOW!!!!!
Dude... it's a FREEroll.Stop complaining about free equity.

two words:w00t badugi.that is all. i'll prob deposit when the deposit code thing gets going. i have an account already--that can get converted to rakeback right?also, seth, if you need any help with administrative type things, i might be interested in helping out. if not, no biggie. gl with the new site, it does look good for being at the early stages. :club:

two words:w00t badugi.that is all. i'll prob deposit when the deposit code thing gets going. i have an account already--that can get converted to rakeback right?also, seth, if you need any help with administrative type things, i might be interested in helping out. if not, no biggie. gl with the new site, it does look good for being at the early stages. :club:
Can you type?Do you still wear your hair in a bun?What are you starting salary requirements? What will you really do it for?