Texasholdem.com Launches Online Poker Room

They've got everything but Chinese.Hold'em (NLHE, LHE, PLHE) Omaha/O8, Stud (5 Card and 7 Card), Razz, Stud 8, Badugi, Triple Draw (2-7 AND A-5, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE), and a whole shitload of Mixed games tables.
Yeah, but are people actually playing Razz? I used to play on Poker.com/Carbon Poker a year or so ago, no one sat at Razz.
  • Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but are people actually playing Razz? I used to play on Poker.com/Carbon Poker a year or so ago, no one sat at Razz.
No.I do need to talk to Cardcore about the Razz section though...
Can you fold your hand face up? Can you go all in blind? Can we play Midnight Baseball?
This site could become the new home of
Don't forget, Royal_Tour has a blog there too.
Dear God, not that :club:
Couldn't do the 1st deposit bonus code. Said I wasn't eligible for some reason.Competition on the 25 NL is beyond soft. I think half the players don't know how to adjust the slider to size their bets.
What is the deposit code ? Is it at the site ?I'm on vacation at my mom's and can't download another pokersite on her computer (yes, I'm 42 and my folks are worried about all of this "illegal gaming' stuff) I promise that I'll check it out when I get home Seth.May I ask.....what is your position/role there ? Are you a part owner ? Do you have concerns about the legal issues/getting arrested like the Neteller guys ?

I really like the look&feel of this site. I think I'm going to deposit my next 100€ on this site and try it out. Suggestions?Tell your development team that the windows should be able to be separated and changed in width/heigth.FOLD & SHOW BUTTON!Rakeback!!Also ship $20 to Heishe please. greetings,travis

I'm working things out to be the rakeback provider as soon as I can. I'm working on starting a full on website for it. So stay tuned for that. (Give us a week or two probably) :club:
I wouldnt give you the sweat off my bag
whew, qyayqi wasn't already taken. i'll poke around the site in the morning.
Suited_Up was taken. I wasn't happy. If I ever see him he's dead. Though somehow I feel like somehow in the creation it got taken from my account at TH.com, but who knows.
I really like the look&feel of this site. I think I'm going to deposit my next 100€ on this site and try it out. Suggestions?Tell your development team that the windows should be able to be separated and changed in width/heigth.FOLD & SHOW BUTTON!Rakeback!!
- In your settings panel, you can set it up to have multiple windows. Also, windows are resizable, and the graphics are vector graphics so nothing goes fuzzy when you change the size.- You can fold and show! You can show either one card or both cards. AWESOME feature, imo.- Rakeback will be set up next weekThe deposit bonus will be live late on Sunday night (EST time).Rakeback offers and the affiliate system will all be announced and implemented next week.
Wow what a fkn joke the hu sng structur is on that site lol i won 95 % of the hands then lost last 2 to lose with blinds 4-800 20 mins in AQ<35 then K8<k6
Within the next few weeks we'll be adding many many many more tournaments. If you have suggestions to the structure, e-mail them to support so we can test it out :club:
- In your settings panel, you can set it up to have multiple windows. Also, windows are resizable, and the graphics are vector graphics so nothing goes fuzzy when you change the size.- You can fold and show! You can show either one card or both cards. AWESOME feature, imo.- Rakeback will be set up next weekThe deposit bonus will be live late on Sunday night (EST time).Rakeback offers and the affiliate system will all be announced and implemented next week.
I can't resize my frickin' window ?????Otherwise, it kind of reminds me when FCP started up. Ahhh, that was a good feeling. I went deep in a few of those tournies.I actually like the fact that the tournies will have fewer players. Most of the tournies on PS have so many people that it takes forever to play one.And...SHOW ME THE MONEY !! Can't wait for the rakeback.
Lame potatoes.
<3 obv. i knew it would catch onalso, since i have the most blog views and clearly create the most traffic for texasholdem.com (jaime gold included) I shot gun first dibs on superuser account tryout