Texasholdem.com Launches Online Poker Room

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cardcore,I am registered in the $50 freeroll and when clicking the "More details and Results" tab it opens up Internet Explorer with a HTTP 404 ERROR....just letting you know.

Is there a way to have it remember your preferred seat? I'm having to redo it whenever I have a table change. Along those lines, it says "you will be changed to seat 9 at the end of the game" when it means you will changed at the end of the hand. Translation error?

Cardcore,I am registered in the $50 freeroll and when clicking the "More details and Results" tab it opens up Internet Explorer with a HTTP 404 ERROR....just letting you know.
Thank you

This is really awsome Seth, congrats. I think you mentioned something about it in vegas, so I am glad to see you got it done. I'll probably put a deposit on it in the next couple days.

Do you have propping arrangements? ie. certain players start up games to attract players and get 100% or other substantial rakeback increase in order to increase traffic and overall rake.

Really? I didn't think so. Guess I missed it, or was looking for something other than the network.Merge still has Razz, right? Even though no one really plays it on there...
They've got everything but Chinese.Hold'em (NLHE, LHE, PLHE) Omaha/O8, Stud (5 Card and 7 Card), Razz, Stud 8, Badugi, Triple Draw (2-7 AND A-5, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE), and a whole shitload of Mixed games tables.

Couldn't do the 1st deposit bonus code. Said I wasn't eligible for some reason.Competition on the 25 NL is beyond soft. I think half the players don't know how to adjust the slider to size their bets.