For Rakeback....

I posted something a day ago about which site to put my money. I have decided for the deposit bonus to go with FT. Then once I have a bigger bankroll I just split between FT and PS. So for rakeback all I have to do is goto rakeback.com and register? It all just seemed too easy which is why I thought I would ask. Do I have to have money in my accounts when I register or can I do it before I deposit? Thanks everyone for your help.

I posted something a day ago about which site to put my money. I have decided for the deposit bonus to go with FT. Then once I have a bigger bankroll I just split between FT and PS. So for rakeback all I have to do is goto rakeback.com and register? It all just seemed too easy which is why I thought I would ask. Do I have to have money in my accounts when I register or can I do it before I deposit? Thanks everyone for your help.
you have to download the poker client and register your account through the rakeback site. Then after you have created your account you list your name on the website and every month you get paid. If you want to use me for a referal just click the link below, if you want to use someone else thats cool too. http://www.rakebreak.com/get_started_form....edsox314@go.com
Don't do rakeback.comUse the link in my sig. They're the best site. Pays daily. You deposit after you make the account.
OP you said you already have an account. You are not going to be able to get rakeback from that.
He didn't exactly say it, but I suppose it was implied.If that's true, then yeah, you're out of luck unless you never deposited... then u can probably make a new one and not have much issue. Just make sure to clean all your cookies and uninstall and all that first.
You're getting as bad as me :D
Because I'm senile ? Or because I am a whore ? :club: I agree the "beofre I deposit" part is ambiguous. It implies he already has an account because he didn't say "before I open an account" but he didn't specifically say he has one. RaketheRake and RakeUpdate, the 2 that I use, write very clearly in their instructions that you have to download the poker site through them. Does Rakeback.com not spell that out or did OP not read it ? In case it's the latter OP, read this thread:thread about rakeback on existing accounts