:d I Are Winner.

Nice car, but now I have your street number, and your neighbors license plates.Shadow angles for your car at 9:22 AM on the 30th of September allows me to fine tune the exact location via GPSBe afraid
BG-When I was 9 living in Indiana, I went to a Fall Festival. My mom gave me a quarter to go buy a balloon from a Balloon Guy nearby. He was dressed like a clown, just without the red nose, wig or colorful clothes. Oh, and he reeked of alcohol. Plus, his balloons were dirty, half deflated and supposedly cost 50 cents, not 25. He "agreed" to sell me this orange, dirty, half deflated balloon for a quarter. I thought half price sounded like a good deal (hey, I was nine). That is, until my mom saw the balloon. And boy, was she ever P-I-S-S-E-D! She went right over to that drunk Balloon Guy and cursed his sh*t out good, but then when she was done, she got all up in my grill for buying a dirty, deflated balloon for 25 cents from a total drunk.So if that happened to be you at that Fall Festival in Indiana circa 1979, then thanks a lot for cutting my innocent childhood short, BG. F*ck you.(And if that wasn't you, BG, then a thousand apologies. My bad.)
BG-When I was 9 living in Indiana, I went to a Fall Festival. My mom gave me a quarter to go buy a balloon from a Balloon Guy nearby. He was dressed like a clown, just without the red nose, wig or colorful clothes. Oh, and he reeked of alcohol. Plus, his balloons were dirty, half deflated and supposedly cost 50 cents, not 25. He "agreed" to sell me this orange, dirty, half deflated balloon for a quarter. I thought half price sounded like a good deal (hey, I was nine). That is, until my mom saw the balloon. And boy, was she ever P-I-S-S-E-D! She went right over to that drunk Balloon Guy and cursed his sh*t out good, but then when she was done, she got all up in my grill for buying a dirty, deflated balloon for 25 cents from a total drunk.So if that happened to be you at that Fall Festival in Indiana circa 1979, then thanks a lot for cutting my innocent childhood short, BG. F*ck you.(And if that wasn't you, BG, then a thousand apologies. My bad.)
I can assure you it wasn't meI charge $2 a balloonDo you know how much insurance on a Jag cost?