:d I Are Winner.

You wanted it so here it is....TP/MM
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=64784to see what TP/MM meansEDIT: Oh, and congratulations!
lmao... TP/MM... I just thought it was funny... I wasn't trying to brag about it like I'm good or something. I didn't expect a congratulations here, but thank you. :club:
lmao... TP/MM... I just thought it was funny... I wasn't trying to brag about it like I'm good or something. I didn't expect a congratulations here, but thank you. :club:
Then what did you expect and why did you make the thead?
Exactly what happened.
whats that? THat you are a troll who likes to stir the pot...j/s
Then what did you expect and why did you make the thead?
Exactly what happened.
O RLY?
Yeah... lol wish I could delete my thread. I'm just wasting mine and everyone elses time with it.
Don't listen to them, they haven't won anything for a while so they are jealous.Good job man.Winning is always nice.And I've played better players at micro stakes than at the old $30 at Doyle's room and the old FCP poker room.
Don't listen to them, they haven't won anything for a while so they are jealous.Good job man.Winning is always nice.And I've played better players at micro stakes than at the old $30 at Doyle's room and the old FCP poker room.
Thank you. :club: I just thought it was cool because a lot of the time the players are just so bad you can't beat them. rofl... yeah, I'll probably try to claim the winnings.
Thank you. :club: I just thought it was cool because a lot of the time the players are just so bad you can't beat them. rofl... yeah, I'll probably try to claim the winnings.
Winning is cool, regardless of stakes.So many people have tried to lie about the stakes or even lied about it being a play money tourny.Take the money you won and win more.Best way to shut up haters is to buy a Jaguar.Trust me.
Winning is cool, regardless of stakes.So many people have tried to lie about the stakes or even lied about it being a play money tourny.Take the money you won and win more.Best way to shut up haters is to buy a Jaguar.Trust me.
Can I have a balloon?
fyp8983-2000-Kia-Sephia.jpg
Nice car, but now I have your street number, and your neighbors license plates.Shadow angles for your car at 9:22 AM on the 30th of September allows me to fine tune the exact location via GPSBe afraid
Nice car, but now I have your street number, and your neighbors license plates.Shadow angles for your car at 9:22 AM on the 30th of September allows me to fine tune the exact location via GPSBe afraid
Walk out one day and see a balloon tied to the car... now that would be scary
i kept scanning the picture to see where you'd gotten the street number from...it took me like 3minutes and 17 seconds...im an idiot.
Walk out one day and see a balloon tied to the car... now that would be scary
You are so lucky I live in FL!!! I would do it in a clown suit. You know, that clown from It!!!