I Need A Little Help.

Ok so in December I had cashed out my entire bankroll ($600) due to Christmas and two birthdays in the same month. So it's been roughly 3 months since I have played really any poker. In about 2-3 days I should recieve my income tax check, woohoo. After taking care of some bills I should roughly have $500 let for myself. My question is should I put it all on one site? I used to play on UB but have an account with Full tilt, Poker Stars, AP and Doyles room. I think the only account I actually put money into was AP so I am able to recieve the initial deposit bonus from the other sites. Which site should I put money on? I really want to keep track of all my wins and losses to see how I progress. Should I use something like poker tracker? Finally to build up my BR should I stick to one game only (just play 6 person sngs or 9) or is it ok to stick to a few things like MTT's and SNG's. Any help would be much appreciated.

id recommend PokerStars as well, although you cant get rakeback.Support on stars is much better.If youre mostly a sng player, I would say Stars games are pretty soft at low limits, and there is an infinite supply of players to play.

I have never played at stars, but from what I haveseen during rails, is that the quality of players is very poor.I don't know why that is, but if you are looking to builda bankroll then stars is probably your best bet.

I have never played at stars, but from what I haveseen during rails, is that the quality of players is very poor.I don't know why that is, but if you are looking to builda bankroll then stars is probably your best bet.
so if you feel that way, how come you haven't played there yet?
Make sure you have rakeback and play on FT, pm SuitedUp for rakeback imo you shouldnt split your roll as its not big enough $6.50 sngs are very soft on ft. gl
Screw SuitedUp, click on my link. :club:

First of all, Stars has the worst deposit bonus ever ainec. I would make the initial deposit on Full Tilt because they're 100% bonus is better than the $50 or w/e happy meal crap Stars is offering. Also while you are clearing that bonus on FTP you are going to be making a good amount in rakeback. After you've cleared your bonus, earned rakeback, and hopefully made a profit playing, you can split some money between any other site you wish.

First of all, Stars has the worst deposit bonus ever ainec. I would make the initial deposit on Full Tilt because they're 100% bonus is better than the $50 or w/e happy meal crap Stars is offering. Also while you are clearing that bonus on FTP you are going to be making a good amount in rakeback. After you've cleared your bonus, earned rakeback, and hopefully made a profit playing, you can split some money between any other site you wish.
Stars is the best out there for what I play (FR LHE). I like the software the best. And support is the best I've used. However, for you're situation, I would agree with Veener. After you've cleared the bonus, you may want to check out Stars. With the sheer numbers that play there, I believe all games are much softer than FT.
Thanks all for the help. I am going to try FT first with the deposit bonus and rakeback. Does PS doe rakeback also? At what amount of money should I split between FT and PS. Oh yeah and Veener Schnitz you pic below your post is friggin hilarious. I laughed for a good 3 minutes on it.

Ok stupid question. To sign up for rakeback all I have to do is goto rakeback.com and register? Do I need like a CC or something? It just sounded way to easy which is why I had to ask.

Ok stupid question. To sign up for rakeback all I have to do is goto rakeback.com and register? Do I need like a CC or something? It just sounded way to easy which is why I had to ask.
just click on Gallo's link above and follow the prompts

lol.stars is the toughest site on the yet. yes there are some weak players, but there are weaker players at other sites. ft is probably the second toughest site.ft's rakeback is weak.as long as you don't need 5 tables of NL 5/10+ i would suggest going with a site other than stars or ft. but what do i know.

while you are clearing that bonus on FTP you are going to be making a good amount in rakeback.
You don't earn rakeback while you're clearing a bonus.That doesn't mean you shouldn't take the bonus though.
You don't earn rakeback while you're clearing a bonus.That doesn't mean you shouldn't take the bonus though.
False.The total amount of your bonus IS deducted from your MGR though, which is completely different from not EARNING rakeback.
i disagree 100%but what do i know.
Absolute is almost all shorthanded.Ultimate Bet is fine if you only want to two table at most and have them breakup within a hour.FullTilt I find less loose tables.As a US player, I'm running out of choices now.
lol.stars is the toughest site on the yet. yes there are some weak players, but there are weaker players at other sites. ft is probably the second toughest site.ft's rakeback is weak.as long as you don't need 5 tables of NL 5/10+ i would suggest going with a site other than stars or ft. but what do i know.
i disagree 100%but what do i know.
What do you know?I hate when people that make a living off of online poker start talking like they have any clue about the way the interweb works.Man if you knew anything you would be making a living..oh wait.