Made A Semi-crazy Play Pre-flop And It Hit

I raised pre-flop because the original raiser constantly raised pairs.... from what I saw. You may disagree with this play, but I felt this was a good spot to make this move. Trying harder to be more aggressive early.Absolute PokerLimit Omaha Ring gameLimit: $5/$109 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $392.03UTG+1: $121MP1: $157MP2: $154MP3: $43CO: $117Hero: $190SB: $327.50BB: $127Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is Button with 2 :) 5 :club: T :D 3 :D2 folds, MP1 raises, MP2 calls, 2 folds, Hero 3-bets, SB calls, BB folds, MP1 caps, MP2 calls, Hero calls, SB calls.Flop: 7 :D 6 :D A :) (17SB, 4 players)SB checks, MP1 bets, MP2 folds, Hero raises, SB calls, MP1 calls.Turn: 5 :) (11.5BB, 3 players)SB checks, MP1 bets, Hero raises, SB calls, MP1 3-bets, Hero ?I am still capping this, correct?

Ya, I'd cap turn. You may need to if SB is splitting the low with you.Sometimes the maniac has a legit hand. A normal player has AA here, so I'd slow down if the river paired the board.

not that I needed it, but the 4 of spades hit the river.SB had 3468 no spades. Begging his 34 low gets half.MT1 had A23KThe 4 spades hit the river and MT1 bet out again. I figured SB has enough invested already that he will call 2 cold, or he would've folded to the one bet anyway, so I raised again.Now that I am hours past this hand, I am starting to question the re-raise pre-flop. I went with a read and made a play, but I wonder if I should've just folded. Thoughts?

Good, so what I was saying about raising to make SB pay to 1/4 was bang on.

Now that I am hours past this hand, I am starting to question the re-raise pre-flop. I went with a read and made a play, but I wonder if I should've just folded. Thoughts?
My first thought - lucky!If there's a real maniac at the table who will pay you off, maybe limp with borderline hands but raising them up is leaky. If you know he is going to put pressure on you, you're forcing yourself to play what may or may not be a worse hand and you won't know until the river. Preflop you were 20%, SB was 30% and maniac was 50% in this hand.
not that I needed it, but the 4 of spades hit the river.SB had 3468 no spades. Begging his 34 low gets half.MT1 had A23KThe 4 spades hit the river and MT1 bet out again. I figured SB has enough invested already that he will call 2 cold, or he would've folded to the one bet anyway, so I raised again.Now that I am hours past this hand, I am starting to question the re-raise pre-flop. I went with a read and made a play, but I wonder if I should've just folded. Thoughts?
reraising pre is like reraising an underpair in HE. with a raise and a call in front, you have to assume two aces are gone most of the time, aces that your hand needs. hands like 235 or even 234 need info to suggest that aces are left, not that they're in people's hands. your hand plays well against random cards, but against evidence that two of the hands you're up against are good and two of the cards you want to see are gone, well, just toss it in the muck, or maybe cold call in pos, unless you have some info to the contrary.