This Thread Could Possibly Make Ot A Nuclear Wasteland

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trepidatious and trembling, I awoke from yet another dream, a dream that had spoken and shouted, reverberating through my marrow like sunshine in the darkest corners of a Siberian mine shaft. Quickly I got up and clothed my shaking body with a dazzling array of silk garments that instantaneously wed themselves to my flesh, not wanting to face what I had seen in that vision, that terrible scene displayed on the movie screen theater of my soul. And yet I could not continue. There was a demon I had to face, a demon born and bred on Jupiter's last remaining moon, groomed in the empty night of a solar system so vast not even the Creator of the Universe himself could comprehend. This demon had taunted me, decrying each act of bravery and love I had so selflessly given to my fans and foes in years prior, claiming they were meaningless charades in a one act play on Reality's barren stage. As I ate my breakfast that morning, I knew I had but one way out. I had to sing, and sing like never before. A tune so catchy as to put back together the mangled wreckage in the hearts of each man and woman who had given up on life in the heady days of the Cold War. I felt the beat forming, and so I danced along, hoping to ride the wave of Jasmine's wand as she summoned the beauty from each atom and molecule from each moment since the Universe's inception forty years ago. The beauty coalesced into my voice as the song grew its form and came together in a symphony the world will not forget. And so I sang, all alone at my breakfast table that day, knowing that each note was creating a greater melody, the sum of the parts much greater than the whole, and that I, Clay Aiken, once again fought evil that morning, and I slew it. This I truly and honestly believe!! Wonderful!!
You...You got what I neeeeeeeeeeeeed
I'm guessing this is still going because they are still remembering a bunch oh jopke acc. they set up a long time ago.
A prize needs to be given for the jopke account with the earliest member date.
This thread is, illogical.
It wouldn't be if you had robot ears.

Bugs Bunny is an animated rabbit who appears in the Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies series of animated films produced by Warner Bros. Cartoons. According to his biography, he was "born" in 1939 in Brooklyn, New York City, New York and the product of many creators: Ben "Bugs" Hardaway (who created a prototypical version of Bugs Bunny) Bob Clampett, Tex Avery (who directed A Wild Hare, considered Bugs' formal film debut), Robert McKimson (who created the definitive Bugs Bunny character design), Chuck Jones, and Friz Freleng.Winner ?

Bugs Bunny is an animated rabbit who appears in the Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies series of animated films produced by Warner Bros. Cartoons. According to his biography, he was "born" in 1939 in Brooklyn, New York City, New York and the product of many creators: Ben "Bugs" Hardaway (who created a prototypical version of Bugs Bunny) Bob Clampett, Tex Avery (who directed A Wild Hare, considered Bugs' formal film debut), Robert McKimson (who created the definitive Bugs Bunny character design), Chuck Jones, and Friz Freleng.Winner ?
No. I am the oldest./this useless thread.
Just don't make a sarge account, just don't make a sarge account.
¿Por qué debo tomar órdenes de usted? ¡No, no, Lopez que las tomas pesadas piden de ningún hombre!