This Thread Could Possibly Make Ot A Nuclear Wasteland

Not that I want to help crap like this continue, but I'd imagine he means something along these lines.http://www.guerrillamail.com/
Close, now that the battle is over:http://www.trashmail.netCouple that with the fact that I have a Firefox extension that lets me create and instantly paste the e-mail addresses into forms without visiting the trashmail site, plus, an imageshack uploader extension that just lets me upload images by right clicking them, my creations are so easy to make.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone,I just wanted to inform you that, in tribute of his victory over SuitedAces21 this week, HangukMiguk has decided to hold a contest. The winner of this contest will receive an autographed cookie of their favorite flavor, signed by none other than Cookie Monster.In order to participate in this contest, you must provide the names of Santa Claus's eight backup reindeer.* Good luck!*Santa Claus, God, Jesus, and Bob Hope are ineligible for this contest.Regards,

Hello everyone,I just wanted to inform you that, in tribute of his victory over SuitedAces21 this week, HangukMiguk has decided to hold a contest. The winner of this contest will receive an autographed cookie of their favorite flavor, signed by none other than Cookie Monster.In order to participate in this contest, you must provide the names of Santa Claus's eight backup reindeer.* Good luck!*Santa Claus, God, Jesus, and Bob Hope are ineligible for this contest.Regards,
FUCK!
XXEddie, I have some wonderful news. I'm pregnant.
Since XXXEddie is clearly out of the way, I would like to know if I could take a shot at raising the kid as my own. We could make a wonderful couple.Your possible lover, The Feelings Jar.

When it comes to the Schwartz... Hanguk got the upside, SuitedAces21 got the downside.Besides Lone Starr, Hanguk is the only person who would give me the raspberry.I am SA21's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate. Which makes us absolutely nothing.

When it comes to the Schwartz... Hanguk got the upside, SuitedAces21 got the downside.Besides Lone Starr, Hanguk is the only person who would give me the raspberry.I am SA21's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate. Which makes us absolutely nothing.
You fucking bastard, where the hell have you been? I can't take Vespa and that stupid droid of hers anymore. Give me a little help here.
Wrong, sir, wrong! Under Section Thirty-Seven B of the contract signed by him it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if--and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy: "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained, et cetera, et cetera . . . fax mentis incendium gloria culpum, et cetera, et cetera . . . memo bis punitor delicatum! It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You stole Fizzy Lifting Drinks. You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get nothing! You lose! Good day, sir!
Better late than never.