This Thread Could Possibly Make Ot A Nuclear Wasteland

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its working to perfection. Suited wants Hankey to know that I, Shia LaBeouf, future oscar winner as best actor, am on his side.I know people. I can have Harrison Ford unfrozen and on here in minutes.
Wrong, sir, wrong! Under Section Thirty-Seven B of the contract signed by him it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if--and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy: "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained, et cetera, et cetera . . . fax mentis incendium gloria culpum, et cetera, et cetera . . . memo bis punitor delicatum! It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You stole Fizzy Lifting Drinks. You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get nothing! You lose! Good day, sir!
Wrong, sir, wrong! Under Section Thirty-Seven B of the contract signed by him it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if--and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy: "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained, et cetera, et cetera . . . fax mentis incendium gloria culpum, et cetera, et cetera . . . memo bis punitor delicatum! It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You stole Fizzy Lifting Drinks. You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get nothing! You lose! Good day, sir!
I like this one, A LOT.Ten points for GRYFFINDOR! *To be serious for a moment, I think HankeyMunik has me on sheer volume, but mine seem to have more posts. Whos got the upper hand? Thats for you to decide. Vote now by texting to "12345" on your Verizon Phone.Cause Im bad, bad Leroy BrownBaddest man in the whole damn town.
You see, by continualy getting hankeymuniks name wrong, Suited hopes to slowly break down his cofidence. Suited is a master of subtle and retardedly stupid psychology.As a Psych major, with a 2.6 GPA, Suited feels confident this tactic will win out.HANKEYMUNIK!And by the by, Vinnie T is no joke. Anyone who has seen WiseGuy (available now on DvD) will confirm.
You don't need to go to college to major in Psych. Don't worry were on the case.
I like this one, A LOT.Ten points for GRYFFINDOR! *To be serious for a moment, I think HankeyMunik has me on sheer volume, but mine seem to have more posts. Whos got the upper hand? Thats for you to decide. Vote now by texting to "12345" on your Verizon Phone.Cause Im bad, bad Leroy BrownBaddest man in the whole damn town.
Who?
I'm the only one who can give points to Gryffindor, you bastard!PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!
I stand behind SA21 in all respects.And so does my father.
This means everything to me, thanks Junior.And I must be off for the night. Sleep is what I desire.I'd give this thread a negative 7 rating. I think we've both lost what little respect we may have had.But I clearly won.
This means everything to me, thanks Junior.And I must be off for the night. Sleep is what I desire.I'd give this thread a negative 7 rating. I think we've both lost what little respect we may have had.But I clearly won.
SuitedAces21 is too far gone for even rehab to save him.I mean, all of his joke accounts are completely interchangeable. It's not even funny, it's like he has a clone machine on mass produce.HangukMiguk obviously brings the funny.But he still needs rehab.
You're both dumbasses.
You haven't won shit yet.I'll tell you when you've won, dumbass.I love Florida.The battle is not over.