Poker Ace Hud/ Poker Tracker

i am having trouble getting my poker tracker/poker ace hud running. i know there have been multiple topics on this matter, but i would like someone to run the step by steps with me. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZAIM: xthomasservoxWill give butt sex for help.

i am having trouble getting my poker tracker/poker ace hud running. i know there have been multiple topics on this matter, but i would like someone to run the step by steps with me. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZAIM: xthomasservoxWill give butt sex for help.
Tempting... you pitching or catching?

PM DNA, he'll help.

My pokerace hud is stuck in 'maximize'... if I have it so I can size it smaller, it won't move at all. I don't really care, just weird that it's stuck at full screen.:EDIT: after just writing this, it works again. UNSOLVED MYSTERIES FTW

donk.....Do you have Vista /Are you running PT as an admin ?
You do mean running Vista as Admin, correct? That is important. And Vista sucks - imo.And there is something wrong with me when you offer butt sex with that avatar... I get tingly.
You'll resort to new lows, but, refuse to resort to going to the PT forum for help?I don't think you're in this for the PT help...js.
I've emailed support and all that good stuff.. haven't gone to the forums.. perhaps I should.But you're right. I just like making people happy.