• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why didn't anyone just Google Seda1. I found her: Seda1Check out her dislikes....sounds like fun.
LMFAO! Probably best reply to this thread yet. Thanks for giving me a good laugh before bed. I dislike playing with girls/ binge-drinking/ sex/ bj's and that stuff as well.
And, if he didn't care about the money or high blinds, then why didn't we see him on the 500k HSP? Just as he didn't want to get embarrassed on TV with those stakes, I don't think he wants the whole world to see him on the internet lose that much as well IMHO.
I never said he didn't care about the money, I said he was super rich, he's still a semi nit though and most likely smart with his money....there are probably a ton of reasons he didn't play the 500k, he might have just been busy hangin with Jay-Z or something. Like I said, I'm almost 100% certain he's not the guy that was playing.
(But hey, you probably know the guy, and I could only dream of meeting/playing him.)
I'll save you the disappointment, he's a douchebag, unless you're famous or he needs something from you. I hung out in a small room with him and one other guy that we both knew, just the 3 of us, he didn't make eye contact with me once. He has a very unique talent where he can turn you invisible whenever he wants, it's pretty amazing.
Also, you didn't mention anything about my and cardcore analysis of Farha.
I watched the guy play, if he was a name guy, which I doubt....Sammy would be one of the likely degens to just step up and play Ivey like that.

its definitely not phil hellmuth, that happened to him ONE TIME in chinese poker and he said its the most he has ever lost in one day, which the most before that was like 150k. Phil Hellmuth is not that reckless and certainly would NOT play these high stakes online as he rarely plays in the big game anyway, i believe on poker after dark he said like 4 times last year. He probably does have more money than anyone in the poker world who did not make millions in non poker related activities. Watching Hellmuth play on Ultimate Bet though makes it 100% fact that this is not him. He has the same sort of stop/loss of 3 buy in's that ivey uses.On that note:Whose to say its not Howard Lederer who just created a account and they both agreed to transfer whatever amount back to the other one after they were done to be even again so they could get people talking about these limits and get even more players signing up for accounts to watch them play. They would more than make up for the rake with the publicity this is receiving...I know its dumb but i like to dream....weeee

The major problem would be bg having that kind of money to lose online not the playing on FT part.
yea, because Barry doesn't have 300k to burn..how did you ever figure out how to turn a computer on?
Insta-bannaments?
This is from 2+2 thread but I guess when Phil was playing Urindanger yesterday he said that him and Seda were crossbooking each other and effectively meant that they were actually playing 1k/2k or higher. Also Seda from is arabic name/word. Here is the thread http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthre...4566&page=3
great match Seda is not good at hu nlhe from the matches I've seen.1k/2k or higherlol, sick if true!

Someone mentioned that they had a source say it was Jay-Z, which makes sense as he is richer than just about anyone...x-posted from 2+2http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthre...566&page=21

It's Jay Z. My brother is friend's with DJ Whoo Kid and he was at a Home game With Jay. He said he was down a grip playing online with Phil. Was looking to play with him live at the Hustler during the LAPC
make what you want out of that....
Someone mentioned that they had a source say it was Jay-Z, which makes sense as he is richer than just about anyone...x-posted from 2+2http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthre...566&page=21make what you want out of that....
Jay Z would be a dissapointment IMO, but probably a likely pick. I like the juice of the one guy on 2+2 who said Tiger Woods, now that would be a fricken cool deal. Whoever it was though, if they were really playin for double the money that F.Tilt showed, Ivey just won a MILLION FOUR last night, holy buckets!

I'm saying if it *was* a name pro, those are the only 3 people that I can see playing like Seda played and playing Ivey that high.More likely than not, it's just some rich dude looking to get hard playing against Phil Ivey

I don't believe any poker pro plays that passively/badly against Ivey (from looking at the HH's). Not even Sammy Farha. If you look at some of the HH's, Seda plays really really REALLY badly... never value betting and especially over-valueing draws - there's one where he puts around $70k on a 4 high flush draw on the turn... when he only had around $40-50k in the pot.Also, to the theory that it may be Jay-Z or some other famous basketball player, possible... but after he played Ivey, he was playing 100/200 cap pl omaha hi. I dunno, but it doesn't seem like a super-rich rapper, or sports star would be interested in playing anything but NL Holdem. Not saying it's a stone-cold fact, but those types of guys probably only got involved after the poker boom, and basically play Holdem.I still think it's a very rich, unknown, middle-aged businessman who enjoys playing against the best players in the world from time to time.. and doesn't care at all about dropping $1m+ per session. He may well be middle-eastern too, with the name Seda, as has been mentioned.

http://www.highstakesreport.com/reports/iv...holdem-beating/anonymous.... relax everyone it'll come out eventually.
does anyone think the word sodomize in the title for that report is a poor choice?

I vote rich fish. No way he's a pro. My guess is this guy: Stephen SedaGoogle search found a couple email addresses with Seda1@xxxx.comHe is the Executive Director of the East Africa-American Business Council More info:http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Seda_Stephen_314917220.aspx

There's also a SEDA construction company, a SEDA kayak company, and...SEDA can also stand for:# Staged event-driven architecture, an Internet server architecture# Standby equity distribution agreement, a financing agreement# San Elijo Dance and Music Academy, a dance studio located in San Diego, CA# Sociedad Española de Dibujos Animados (Spanish Society of Cartoons), founded in 1932. * Seda, a city in Lithuania * Seda, a city in LatviaCould be Tony G????!!!!http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Sedaimpossible to speculate, it's probably someone we've never heard of

Im fine, thanks for asking. Studying for a research methods class that I have tomorrow evening.
I'm about to crack the first cocktail of what is sure to be a very, VERY long evening.