Tt £5.50 Sng, What To Do?

CryptologicNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: t50/t1006 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: t802UTG+1: t1675CO: t552Button: t1980SB: t2448Hero: t2543Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is BB with ts.pngth.pngUTG raises all-in t802, UTG+1 raises all-in t1675, 3 folds, Hero ???Obviously UTG has a huge range being so short. But UTG+1 was instantly all-in. Should I call here hoping for Ax against AX and they have each others outs? Or that I'm up against a low pp and Ax? Must admit I haven't being paying a lot of attention 'cause I'm watching the football so take this as readless.

Going as readless on the table, I would fold. I think TT is just too weak to play for that much of your stack against two opponents. They could have lower PP but I wouldn't think so. I'd figure UTG+1 to have a pretty strong hand here trying to isolate against the rest of the table from that early position. Your a coin flip against any big A and they could both have overcards so against 2 shared (like AK) 3 (AK/AQ) or 4 overcards (AK,QJ) what are you then? -4 given that UTG range is anything being so short - also throw in any PP lower and higher than yours. Fold.

I can see a variety of hands from the first shove, Ax, KJ+, decent suited connectors, any pair... but the second shove indicates strength, the sort of range I'd expect TT to be in the middle of at best (AK, AQ, AA-77)... and then facing the other all-in as well that could be anything from desperation marginal crap to AA...... easy fold.Quick EDIT: My calling/overshove range here is right alongside AK's ^^^^^^^^^^^^.

At first I thought this was a chip equity coinflip, with about 35% chance of beating both and 20% chance of beating UTG+1 but losing to UTG but that turns out to be a significant money loser, only returning 1167 for the 1525 commitment.