$1/$2 Fl O8b -- Second Hand On Table

This is min-bet, so stack sizes aren't necessary.PokerStars 1/2 Omaha/8 (8 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is CO with Aclub.gif, Kheart.gif, Qspade.gif, 2club.gif. UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, 2 folds, Hero calls, 1 fold, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: (5 SB) Kdiamond.gif, 4spade.gif, Jclub.gif(5 players)SB bets, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, Hero calls.Turn: (5 BB) Tdiamond.gif(5 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets, UTG+1 folds, Hero ??I'm sure with reads I may be able to raise PF, but with two limpers in front, it's marginal either way. imo.We call flop all day long with those pot odds, top pair, and two nut draws (clubs and low)... The turn brings us a great card, it's the turn action I'm curious with, considering how slowly I've played the whole way, I'm looking at the least amusing position in omaha: the nut straight on the turn in a multiway pot. With no low possible, how likely are we freerolled here with diamonds? Considering how random AQ would have to be to call that flop, can we safely assume we are alone with the straight and need to charge flushes? How to we handle river if no diamond comes? How about if the board pairs?

Probably the most generic answer you'll get but I jam the turn as much as you can and check call river if bad card comes. I would think with five players in on a turn and depending on how many call your reraise, I would be more worried about the board pairing than diamonds. I can see a high only hand calling to see a river, possibly with two pair, set, or straight/flush draw and combo of those. Worst case scenerio is someone has AQ also with redraws which at best we're chopping if river blanks. So I think I change my previous answer from jamming to raising and then just calling a 3-bet if it comes and reevaluate on the river. Good post, got me thinking for a while before I answered.

To me the only question is: will raising the turn cause the SB and BB to fold where they otherwise might have called? If you flat call and they do too, two more BBs go in the pot. If you lose them and only the UTG calls your raise, that's just one BB.I think you should raise. If you just call one of them may fold anyway and then you only get that one more BB in. If you raise you're guaranteed that one, plus maybe two or four more. They could be drawing to split with you, or to flush out, so I would not give a cheap card.Raisy daisy!

must raise preflop. not marginal imo.as for the turn, if the sb and bb are donkeys that are semi-likely to call a raise, raise. if not, call and raise river.a case could be made for raising the flop in position for a free card, i think. i mean, i do that nearly every time, but i'm a lagtard and i do play in games where stealing non-low flops is very common with even 4-5 in .:club:

At the low limits, two pair hands and set hands are going to call two bets regardless, so you may as well raise it up to build the pot while you have the current nuts IMO. The only hands that are going to fold are non-nut diamond draws and any hands that were going low on the flop. You want the non-nut diamond draws out just in case (cant get the nut-diamond draw out IMO regardless).