Full Tilt Connection

Has anyone else emailed FT about the connection problems? For a while, I thought it was just my new internet connection but last night in a $3KO, every single one of us at the table was having connection problems. It could almost be laughable.........we did joke for a while that we probably needed to go all in every hand just in case we lost connection. I don't have much money left on FT and at this pace, I have NO plans to reload a single dime on the site if they can't manage the connection problems better than this. I can't even play the cash games because it keeps timing me out (5 friggin seconds???) even when I have auto post blinds/antes on.

Yea, but at least they respond to e mails.
Speaking of... Full Tilt just denied my last cashout for some reason. I have done 2 or 3 from there at least in the past couple weeks.... so I have no idea WTF is going on.I hope it doesn't take a week to deal with it.
Has anyone else emailed FT about the connection problems? For a while, I thought it was just my new internet connection but last night in a $3KO, every single one of us at the table was having connection problems. It could almost be laughable.........we did joke for a while that we probably needed to go all in every hand just in case we lost connection. I don't have much money left on FT and at this pace, I have NO plans to reload a single dime on the site if they can't manage the connection problems better than this. I can't even play the cash games because it keeps timing me out (5 friggin seconds???) even when I have auto post blinds/antes on.
Stars is the champion, although about 10 minutes ago the site started to have terrible connection. I may have jinxed it. OOPS.

I think the interwebz is dying. I have trouble on both sites, as well as a myriad of other interweb locations.They prolly both have the same shitty ISP that I do. F Comcast!

• 3 weeks later...

I've been having problems with Full Tilt timing out and disconnecting/reconnecting sporadically as well (no problems on pokerstars or ultimatebet) and I've heard from a number of other players with this problem. For most of them they are using wireless internet connections, but mine is wired. Surely FullTilt knows about these problems?

I've been having problems with Full Tilt timing out and disconnecting/reconnecting sporadically as well (no problems on pokerstars or ultimatebet) and I've heard from a number of other players with this problem. For most of them they are using wireless internet connections, but mine is wired. Surely FullTilt knows about these problems?
that is quite a bump