I Almost Died Laughing

Egad! Daniel has a career in diplomacy ahead of him -- that could have turned messy fast, but he handled it well.

I feel sorry for the kid. He was trying to explain a story he was told, but was so nervous the words came out all wrong at the end.
Funny story, but that's actually how the Nazi party got caught up in their genocide.They meant to say The Few were responisble for the degradation of Germany after WWI but they misspelled it and whammy, they never had the balls to own up to the misspelling.
Funny story, but that's actually how the Nazi party got caught up in their genocide.They meant to say The Few were responisble for the degradation of Germany after WWI but they misspelled it and whammy, they never had the balls to own up to the misspelling.
I heard they were trying to blame some guy named Lew -- or maybe Stu.
Tried to order some Cristal like Phil Hellmuth and then one thing led to another

I don't see the big deal here. He was trying to explain what was told to him about a guy in the Bible who tried to persecute Jews, but yeah, wrong choice of words.he said he got the name from the Matrix, so I highly doubt his name came from any "Jew problem."Hopefully this guy can live it down.

This is a joke right?--------------------About nebuchad, he says in his blog that he said what he said in a joking way, and that it was a part of a story he didn't get to finish. He also said he was terrified that people would think he was a racist because of the statement. He talked to DN about it, and DN apologized and explained the same thing he says in this thread.Imo it's not a big deal at all, and this was an attempt off deadpan comedy that ended in the wrong way;)
This is a joke right?
Yes, in response to Balloon Guy's joke.It does sound like the whole thing is just much ado about nothing. What was funniest, though, is the look, or series of looks, on Daniel's face. Priceless.