Online, I don't know.But if you don't mind picking up a book, Daniel wrote a section in Super System 2 on the game.
yeah, im going to get around to buying that sooner or later...i was just hopin there was a short term fix for now :club:
Online, I don't know.But if you don't mind picking up a book, Daniel wrote a section in Super System 2 on the game.
yeah, im going to get around to buying that sooner or later...i was just hopin there was a short term fix for now :club:
If you're not willing to devote an hour of your life to reading up on the game, you probably shouldn't be playing it.
Quit giving the guy censored for wanting to look at stuff online.Google it...or maybe search 2+2...
Searching the net for hours to find information that is nowhere near as complete as Daniel's triple draw section of SS2 is --------------EV.It's almost as wasteful as trying to convince people that two pair should occasionally beat three of a kind.
It's almost as wasteful as trying to convince people that two pair should occasionally beat three of a kind.
But I think AAKKx is a much better hand than 222xx.

jesus...did any of you even read the post?? i plan on reading SS2, i googled it and got nothing good. I plan on devoting time to it, thats why i wanna read up on any sites that may be out there before i get a chance to buy SS2. And ive played the play money games on UB, but play money is worthless. So if anyone has any good advice to give im all ears.

I'll toss my hat into the ring because I play a good amount of 2-7.As in most card games position in 2-7 draw is pretty key. Being on the button you get to see how many cards everyone else is taking and it can give you a better read of the strength of your hand.I usually will only play hands that include 3 to the draw. So a hand like2 4 6 10 J I will play. In the small blind I will complete with 2 good low cards 7x or 23 something that will help me draw to the nuts. Raise with any 7xx where xx are cards under seven.If you get heads up with acouple draws left to go you won't always have to draw to the nuts. Many times hands like 87632 are good enough to win heads up with the other playing still taking cards on the last draw.There also will be times where you want to pat hands like 85432 with 2 or more draws remaining for the simple fact that you can only improve your hand by catching a 7. Patting early will also a lot of times make people think you have a strong hand and they will continue to draw even though they have a decent hand.Besides that read up on 2-7 in SS2. On top of that in a way the game is very similiar to the low limit O8/b games. People will chase and chase, taking 4 cards after it being raise to them and sucking out on you drawing to the nuts.At the low limits wait for premium hands and try not to call down bets with weak draws and or weak hands like 96432 or 87632 as most of the time you are going to be beat.One last piece of advice although if you have read the basic rules you probably know this already. Straights count against you so making a 23456 hand or a 76543 hand isn't good.

I'll toss my hat into the ring because I play a good amount of 2-7.As in most card games position in 2-7 draw is pretty key. Being on the button you get to see how many cards everyone else is taking and it can give you a better read of the strength of your hand.I usually will only play hands that include 3 to the draw. So a hand like2 4 6 10 J  I will play. In the  small blind I will complete with 2 good low cards  7x or 23 something that will help me draw to the nuts.  Raise with any 7xx where xx are cards under seven.If you get heads up with acouple draws left to go you won't always have to draw to the nuts. Many times hands like 87632  are good enough to win heads up with the other playing still taking cards on the last draw.There also will be times where you want to pat hands like 85432 with 2 or more draws remaining  for the simple fact that you can only improve your hand by catching a 7. Patting early will also a lot of times make people think you have a strong hand and they will continue to draw even though they have a decent hand.Besides that read up on 2-7 in SS2. On top of that in a way the game is very similiar to the low limit O8/b games. People will chase and chase, taking 4 cards after it being raise to them and sucking out on you drawing to the nuts.At the low limits wait for premium hands and try not to call down bets with weak draws and or weak hands like 96432 or 87632 as most of the time you are going to be beat.One last piece of advice although if you have read the basic rules you probably know this already. Straights count against you so making a 23456 hand or a 76543 hand isn't good.
thanks alot...ive been playing the game some, but was having a hard time figuring out when to draw/stand pat say with 97642 it seems pretty useless to draw to that 3 or 5, but then again i'm easily beaten by any 8 or 7. and since your hand changes so much i found myself playing just about every hand and trying to draw out.