Official F C P Favorite Vegas Restaurants Thread

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

boy, you really do run bad...

Lately when in Vegas I seem stuck in a rut of Lotus of Siam, Sen of Japan and the Omlette house on Charleston near downtown.   Still love bFast at Cafe Bellagio too. Peppermill and Blueberry Hill g

• 11 months later...

Fin, the chinese place at the Mirage is great. The buffet at Planet Hollywood is a holdover from when it was the Aladdin and it's delicious if you like middle eastern food. Sensi at the bellagio is great for asian fusion. There is a great sushi place in the Caesars mall and a great Wolfgang puck hole in the wall. The Indian place at the Rio is surprisingly delicious. I've got a lot more if you want.

• 2 weeks later...

Any of you ballers order the Alaskan Red King Crab at Rose Rabbit Lie, at $1200 I though it was a misprint! Caviar Tacos at $15 a pop is a steal.

Whole Roasted Giant Alaskan Red King Crab 1200

Lobster Prepared Two Ways: Butter Poached Tail and Newberg, Crab Salad, Foie Gras Sauce

Crown of Lamb* 275

Ras el Hanout, Israeli Cous Cous, Moroccan Olive Caramel, Cumin Glazed Baby Carrots

Beef Wellington* 275

Prime Tenderloin, Pu Pastry Atrium, Seared Hudson Valley Foie Gras, Creamed Spinach, Roasted King Trumpets, Black True

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lately when in Vegas I seem stuck in a rut of Lotus of Siam, Sen of Japan and the Omlette house on Charleston near downtown.

Still love bFast at Cafe Bellagio too. Peppermill and Blueberry Hill get 24 hours joint honorable mentions

CUT still rules the steaks imo but last week I had a great dinner at Joes at Ceasars. A bottle of Justin vineyards Isosceles was heaven.

Bills Gamblin' hall is now a terrific/swanky boutique hotel with a pool club on the roof. And the entire Quad /Ferris wheel walk area is brand new and a big improvement. They even re-built O'Sheas in the back. The wheel is enormous and you can walk right under it, truly an engineering marvel, very cool.

Downtown Grand and the accompanying bars/foodcourts is a nice addition for just off Freemont street. Mafia Bar is money, good biker bar too.

Yolos has surprisingly decent Mexican food (planet Hollywood)

WSOP folks might find this interesting...that shitty little cafe that straddles the Starbucks at the RIO (on the mile walk hallway to the WSOP rooms) is now a gigantic Hash House a Go-Go. Serious food option upgrade imo. Ill be playing 3 events, not sure which yet, senior for sure. going for my 4th cash in that one.

So many new places now, impossible to keep up. You still have to work pretty hard to find a shitty meal in that town.

Burp.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...