Was 5 handed in a SNG and got disconnected and now it won't let me back on. It stuck on "Site Found Waiting For Reply...."This is ****ing ridiculous

down for me too.could be worse though, you could be sitting in Ivey Deathmatch and disconnect in the middle of a hand like Galfond did.
Their website is down too. Oh well, I guess I can get a jump start on drinking.

E-mail Shipped. I'm going to have the doomswitch on me for life:"I've tried to be patient with you, FTP, but eventually this just gets old. You've gone down countless number of times in the past 2 weeks, including just now while I was 6-handed. And don't feed me any crap that it's on my end, because it's not and I have at least 10 of my friends who confirm FTP is down.Once again, I'll ask for a refund, and you'll happily decline my request. Not only this, but I sent you an e-mail on 2/12 regarding an issue in which I believed two players colluded, and I have yet to hear back from you. How can you not take an issue like that seriously? It sickens me that I exclusively play on Full Tilt Poker and I hear all my friends not having any problems while on Stars and if this kind of terrible customer support continues, I will be making the switch. Not only do you cost me literal money out of my pocket with rake, which I'm happy to give for a decent product, but you cost me expectation by continuously going down.This is now about my 8th tournament I've been interrupted by a connection issue on YOUR end, not mine. I can happily visit websites and it's just fine, so please don't tell me it's on my end again. Seriously, this is ridiculous and I don't understand how you can continue to treat your players with such disrespect. The only way I will be satisfied is if I'm reimbursed for the tournament I was interrupted by your apparently horrible servers AND I receive an e-mail updating me on the possible collusion that I reported, as I still see these players roaming around and colluding.This is not an independent issue, these events are all linked and the root problem is Full Tilt Poker. Oh and please don't say "You're investigating it and you'll let me know as soon as the investigate it." Two weeks later from the Feb. 4th disconnect, I still haven't heard a word from you. Unacceptable. Simply, unacceptable. I'm not a guy who gets upset easily, but the fact that this is just blatantly bad service, is unacceptable when you have MY money in YOUR hands.-Scott xxxxx"