An Fcp-style Prop Bet

Couldn't you cheat and PM or instant message other FCP'ers what you are doing... that would have been insanely easy. If this bet is true than it should have been the easiest money ever.(edit) this was already discussed please ban me

[x] this is a checkbox[x] this is too[x] i want a new fcp trend started that has nothing to do with checkboxes[ ] i have a clue what it could be[x] maybe it could be to create 50k prop bets all the time
Why are you using check boxes?
All I have to add was that last night, I was about to tell you that you were overdoing the Gibler/NNB stuff. But I like you so I didn't say anything. Carry on now.
SighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhBBFIDTS

This is just so funny in a sad kinda way. This forum just ain't much for flaming (after you get past the initial 100 posts) and we all enjoy each other so much that we don't really question the insanity. Sorry SBD, but it seems we all like ya too much to be mean to ya! LOL

You cant get 5 people to flame you. Seriously this could be done so easy it isnt funny. "Post a hand in the challange thread where you do something with Q6o then agrue, keep posting hands like it" overusing posting HH"Go into any of the superthreads (hideout/sick/army/BAW) and QFT. After doing it just below flooding level every regular will hate you" overusing QFT"Create a bunch of threads where they are like blog entries, kind of like what FWP did." overusing threads. Heck do the last one well enough and you have done stage three too.

"Post a hand in the challange thread where you do something with Q6o then agrue, keep posting hands like it" overusing posting HH
Gotta agree here.....not using the Challenge Thread was a huge mistake. Lots of dicks in that thread......including myself. Mark would of course be nice.....but thats about it.
Gotta agree here.....not using the Challenge Thread was a huge mistake. Lots of dicks in that thread......including myself.
You think Ex_Matt was leveling everyone in there for months to win a massive prop bet?