UB fast paced? I'd have to disagree with that. In fact I think it is BY FAR the slowest site of the 3.

UB fast paced? I'd have to disagree with that. In fact I think it is BY FAR the slowest site of the 3.
more of an opinion on my side when I say its face paced. Also I dont mean by players but the way it deals out and chips move and movement of everything.
more of an opinion on my side when I say its face paced. Also I dont mean by players but the way it deals out and chips move and movement of everything.
personally from experience im going for UB is really fast paced which I like.What about you guys?
The bots don't take long to make their decisions :club:
UB
Ugh. I can't believe that the two of you actually play there. I can't stand UB. There is nothing that I like about it.I prefer FT graphics. The goofy avatars help me notice if a player replaces another while I'm lookig at another table. I also love the visual last hand feature......so much quicker to check the past action that at PS where you have to scroll down and read through the hand. I also like that when you are typing .......on this forum, in the chat, or notes on a player you can finish typing that thought even when the screen pops up to indicate that it is your turn to act. On PS and Absolute when the screen pops up the typing ends up in the chat window to the popped up screen, not where you were trying to type it. Too often I mistakenly hit the send button on a popped up screen that puts random things (like my notes on a player or things I am writing here) into the chat of the popped up table. I also like rakeback. Negatives include : their RNG hates, tighter players, no/or few low limit games 6 am to 9 am est when I am trying to play while I am supervising the kids getting off to schoo, and "losing" rakeback money when I use my points or with the iron an stuff, etc.I only played occassionally at PS until this past fall when I wanted to get enough points for "Christmas" shopping. I had always thought the graphics were plain/boring. Playing more tables, I now appreciate that it is easier to see gametime stats on each player. I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my new lcd tv courtesy of PS/One Call gift certificates and I got a bunch of smaller things (port dvd player, boobox, headphones, usb cables, PS hats and shirts, etc) for the kids at Christmas. The points accrue much quicker than at the other sites to compensate for the lack of rakeback. There is always a much larger selection of juicy low limit games. Customer support staff who actually give customer support ! I especially love the brand new call a moderator feature. I use it to report foul language and non english chat, but I'm thinking it will be really handy if I ever am in a chop situation or for suspected collusion. I'm really loving PS the more that I play there.Pokerstars

UB has some serious bugs. Here's a hand history from today's UB $500:Pre-flop:Pojoaque Slim folds. YRWTHMELTHR folds. dipthr0ng raises to 775. xraypies folds. amak316 folds.Froggy_06 re-raises to 1250. UCF_THAYER folds.GoodGobJobbo folds. SirWatts folds. dipthr0ng re-raises to 2775.Froggy_06 goes all-in for 8300.dipthr0ng calls.Tournament all-in showdown -- players show:dipthr0ng shows Ad Ac.Froggy_06 shows Ah Kc.Flop (board: 9d Qd Js):(no action in this round)Hand #50892842-134 Summary:No rake is taken for this hand.Froggy_06 wins 17050 with ace high.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dipthr0ng disconnected briefly while he was allin, and they awarded the pot to the player who had a stable connection....they didn't even see the turn. They were ALL-IN PREFLOP!!!At any rate, I do agree that UB's quick dealing is awesome. Unfortunately, their tournament selection and general field size is a joke compared to PS and FTP. I do play on all the sites with a tournament worth playing, but prefer Stars, then FTP, followed by UB. This is based on security, support, field sizes, tournament selection, software stability, and many more factors. Overall I think Pokerstars is the best online site out there today, although Full Tilt Poker is very close. It's PS's top notch support puts them over the top.

I am a whore for FTP. It seems to have the best players, and the "cleanest" looking client, lobby, tables and all that.I don't use rakeback and all them fancy book learnin, so that may alter a decision in some way.

I am a whore for FTP. It seems to have the best players, and the "cleanest" looking client, lobby, tables and all that.I don't use rakeback and all them fancy book learnin, so that may alter a decision in some way.
i haven't ever played UB i have played PS and FTP though. and i prefer PS by far.

I just think the lobby for full tilt leaves pokerstars' in the dust. Im also a full tilt <3'er though.ps. i think i've done this same response like 4 times to 4 of these EXACT same threads.[x] hates op.

I only play 10+1 9 ppl SNGs.. and 1-2 NL cash games these days.. I gave omaha up.. my luck doesnt match my uber skills.I'm moving to UB soon.. because of the SUPER TURBOS.. orgasm.you gotta keep money on PS for the PLO tournys though.. plus for the occassional MULTI-MAN SNG.. since UB fills up slower than.. uhhh.. something that fills up slowly.

I'm a microlimit player that plays on FT and PS. I find the players at PS a bit more fishy vs FT. FT is more fast paced as I always see more hands when I start a FT & PS table at the same time.
PS mciro stakes NL players are fishier.PS "fast" 6-max tables give WAAAAAAY more hands per hour than FTP 6-max. FTP doesn't have fast tables for NL.PS client software lets you use your scroll wheel to size bets in NL which is way cool in my mind.Both lobbies totally suck since you can't just say "take me to the first available 50 NL 6-max seat". Even Party used to be able to do that. Plus signing up for HU SNGs is retarded since its an exercise in who can click the fastest.