Clearing A Bonus

I'm clearing a bonus on Pokerstars for the 3 Harrington books (Pokersource online). I have until March 25th (as of this post that is 37 days) to earn a total of 250 FPPs. I currently have 163. Here is where I am at:- I am mainly a NL/PL Hold'em and PL O8 player- I have 60 bucks in my account to work with (I could put in up to a few hundred more but it is preferred to leave this much in and work with it)- I play about one or two hours a day on weekdays, about 3 to 4 on the weekends.I have been playing 1.20 9 player SNGs and having pretty great success because those fields are so soft (get a hand, get paid, rinse and repeat). Those earn 1 FPP (for those who can't remember it is 5 FPP per $1 in tourny fees). Outside of those I have done three sessions at 1/2 limit HE (random and stupid, I know, but I did end up winning $45 one session). I guess I'm looking for a few suggestions on how to get these last points. I am wondering if there is a better way to earn those last 87 FPP than playing 87 1.20 9 man SNGs.Thanks,Monty

With your bankroll the best bet is to just multi-table the $1.20's until you hit it, though I'm not actually sure how the FPP rate in cash games compares to tournies. If you're doing okay but are worried you might not make it, you can temporarily jump up to the $5.50 SnGs where you can earn 5 FPP in 2 tournies as opposed to 5 at the $1.20's.

I would do the $1.50 + $0.25 18 man turbos, they are great. They take about as long as the $1.20's from start to finish, they are soft as hell, and the payouts are alot better.If you do well in these you will be sufficiently rolled to play something that gives you more FPPs. You only need about $130 to play the $6 + 0.50 and you can get there within a few weeks.

Play low limit cash games: they earn FPPs way faster than sit'n'gos AINEC.