• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[x] never misses My Two Cents[x] used to huggle MIB more than anyone[x] pwns gib at prop betting[x] starting to huggle MIB a lot again smile.gif[x] Go Hoosiers![x] the Hoosiers won't be going anywhere after the NCAA gets through with Kelvin Sampson
Antonio Esfandiari's crew... he used to have a page explaining his group's philosophy, it was pure gold but seems to have been taken down now.
hmmthat gives me an idea. the reason why you prob think his crew is better than ours is because they have cool nicknames. so i need to come up with a cooler nickname than the magician.
Michael "miniature Buddha covered in hair" Aron
Michael "Serious Business" Aron has a good ring to itor "Prettyboy" Michael Aron

i also like Matt "Call Me Ishmael" GoldbergerDanny "The Beast" Gimbel works toowhat to call gib thocall gib 'prince' or 'kimmy' imo

• 2 months later...

[x] met half of 56Ace[x] mike is tall[x] danny had a Bates hat on in a semi-nice Japanese restaurant

Do you have a website with your blogs on it or a really super cool forum or anything?IN YO' FACE
hmmm, i just might. we are still working on it and the layouts still suck but feel free to set up a blog and sign up for the forums or w/e. should get some bios and pics and stuff up laterwww.56acepoker.comwww.56acepoker.com/forumswww.56acepoker.com/blogs
[x] met half of 56Ace[x] mike is tall[x] danny had a Bates hat on in a semi-nice Japanese restaurant
[x] tru[ ] as tall as the nogre and the grinder mj[ ] suprise[x] 3k post
[x] tru[ ] as tall as the nogre and the grinder mj[ ] suprise[x] 3k post
yeah, i told pq that if there was any trouble you three would be the bodyguards. also, when are you going to brothers?