Cancer F***ing Sucks

• 1 year later...
Thanks guys, all the men in my Family die from smoking related cancer.This morning my Step Father passed away after being a lifelong smoker. The cancer started in the lungs and then you can guess the rest.I'm a non-smoker as is one of my Brothers but my oldest Brother smokes.
My oldest Brother who was a lifetime smoker passed away today from esophageal cancer. I was there with his Wife and My Mother. He was only 51.I really hope anybody thinking about starting to smoke will reconsider.It's one of the nastiest cancers and I wouldn't wish it on anybody.
My oldest Brother who was a lifetime smoker passed away today from esophageal cancer. I was there with his Wife and My Mother. He was only 51.I really hope anybody thinking about starting to smoke will reconsider.It's one of the nastiest cancers and I wouldn't wish it on anybody.
Ugh, Really sorry to hear Bob! :club:

sorry to hear that Bob.

Sorry to here that Bob, I've got four sisters all of them smoked. There seems to be no way to stop them even after our father died of cancer only one of them quit.

Thanks guys, all the men in my Family die from smoking related cancer.This morning my Step Father passed away after being a lifelong smoker. The cancer started in the lungs and then you can guess the rest.I'm a non-smoker as is one of my Brothers but my oldest Brother smokes.
sorry Bob, cancer indeed sucks.

Sorry to hear bob. It is strange to me how cancer affects some people differently, especially smoking related cancers.My grandfather passed away from Lung Cancer recently, and he made it to 91. He smoked from age 9 to 73 when he quit cold turkey after being diagnosed with severe emphysema.