It was kind of silly that superman dunk counted considering he never dunked. That said he crushed the competition though Green didn't get credit for how difficult his stuff was. How he didn't get 50 on the birthday cake dunk I'll never understand.

It was kind of silly that superman dunk counted considering he never dunked. That said he crushed the competition though Green didn't get credit for how difficult his stuff was. How he didn't get 50 on the birthday cake dunk I'll never understand.
Agree with the birthday cake. Kinda like last yr when Howard did the sticker. You couldnt really see how great it was till slo mo. Plus those judges IE daryll dawkins was just awful. But very creative dunk contest from both of them. Solid all the way.
It was kind of silly that superman dunk counted considering he never dunked.
isn't it more impressive that he didn't actually dunk it? I mean, yes, it's a 'Dunk' contest, but c'mon. you can't tell me it's easier to throw it from where he did than to just dunk it.you might respond with, 'where do we draw the line?' Well, I think there's a pretty clear distinction between a shot and what howard did.Since I retorted for you, I'm also going to use this space to say that you apologized for your previous post and asked if there's any way you can make it up to the forum. Well, I don't know if that's possible, but I'll stand by you Jadaki. I won't let them bring you down.

The dunk contest is back, and I love it.Gerald Green and Dwight Howard (and to a lesser extent Andre Igudola before them) has brought it back from the point where they were considering removing it from All-Star Weekend to being Must See TV again.Cheryl Miller was absolutely horrendous with here interviewing/live talking, but the product on the floor rocked.

Cheryl Miller was absolutely horrendous with here interviewing/live talking, but the product on the floor rocked.
Reggie and Cheryl should be banned they are both pretty annoying.I also thought Craig Sager was funny the first time I saw him wear a horrendous outfit, its not really funny anymore though.Ernie, Kennie, and Charles were still good... I wish they could do the play by play
I also thought Craig Sager was funny the first time I saw him wear a horrendous outfit, its not really funny anymore though.
I couldnt believe Sager's interview of Howard during halftime of the all star game..."So your having a good half, but whats it like to play with guys who are better than you?"Not an exact quote, but it was along those lines.
isn't it more impressive that he didn't actually dunk it? I mean, yes, it's a 'Dunk' contest, but c'mon. you can't tell me it's easier to throw it from where he did than to just dunk it.you might respond with, 'where do we draw the line?' Well, I think there's a pretty clear distinction between a shot and what howard did.Since I retorted for you, I'm also going to use this space to say that you apologized for your previous post and asked if there's any way you can make it up to the forum. Well, I don't know if that's possible, but I'll stand by you Jadaki. I won't let them bring you down.
Watching the replay and seeing him just throw it in like that was so great.The dunk contest is really an entertainment contest, who can entertain the most. If it was a true dunk contest, everybody would be talking about Howard's third dunk, where he bounced it, then tipped it off the backboard with one hand and dunked it with the other. That was an impressive dunk.
Watching the replay and seeing him just throw it in like that was so great.The dunk contest is really an entertainment contest, who can entertain the most. If it was a true dunk contest, everybody would be talking about Howard's third dunk, where he bounced it, then tipped it off the backboard with one hand and dunked it with the other. That was an impressive dunk.
somebody tell me where i can watch all this stuff online, plskthxbai

I was in tears from laughing when they cut to Damon Jones for the fortieth time, and I believe it was Reggie Miller who asked it Damon was still in the league, and Charles came back with that Damon Jones asked to be traded and a D-League team was looking to trade for him. Classic Charles. He makes any broadcast he is on appreciably better. MNF should hire him, Saturday baseball should hire him. Someone should really pay attention to their formula. Don't get me wrong, what Ernie, Kenny and Charles have is nearly impossible to duplicate, but if more people would balls up and speak for real, and bust on each other, pregame shows would be watchable. I never once watched a pregame show for football this year, but I recorded all the NBA stuff with Charles on it this weekend.When they were in that restaurant, and the chef told Kenny to suck the head (of the crawfish) and charles just kept telling Kenny to suck the head, and giggling like a schoolgirl. You can't beat that stuff.

I have a problem with the Superman dunk being not a dunk at all. I just do. He was about 3 feet away from actually dunking the ball. Take away the cape and he just jumped in the air and threw it through the hoop. Then, he does it over, like you should when you, I don't know, neglect to actually dunk the ball in a damn dunk contest. Can you tell that pissed me off?

I was in tears from laughing when they cut to Damon Jones for the fortieth time, and I believe it was Reggie Miller who asked it Damon was still in the league, and Charles came back with that Damon Jones asked to be traded and a D-League team was looking to trade for him. Classic Charles. He makes any broadcast he is on appreciably better. MNF should hire him, Saturday baseball should hire him. Someone should really pay attention to their formula. Don't get me wrong, what Ernie, Kenny and Charles have is nearly impossible to duplicate, but if more people would balls up and speak for real, and bust on each other, pregame shows would be watchable. I never once watched a pregame show for football this year, but I recorded all the NBA stuff with Charles on it this weekend.When they were in that restaurant, and the chef told Kenny to suck the head (of the crawfish) and charles just kept telling Kenny to suck the head, and giggling like a schoolgirl. You can't beat that stuff.
Barkley is easily the best thing going in live sports broadcasting.
I was in tears from laughing when they cut to Damon Jones for the fortieth time, and I believe it was Reggie Miller who asked it Damon was still in the league, and Charles came back with that Damon Jones asked to be traded and a D-League team was looking to trade for him. charles just kept telling Kenny to suck the head, and giggling like a schoolgirl. You can't beat that stuff.
Damon is awesome. Don't disrespect him.
I have a problem with the Superman dunk being not a dunk at all. I just do. He was about 3 feet away from actually dunking the ball.Take away the cape and he just jumped in the air and threw it through the hoop. Then, he does it over, like you should when you, I don't know, neglect to actually dunk the ball in a damn dunk contest.Can you tell that pissed me off?
I agree that it was cheap because it wasn't a dunk. But it was impressive and entertaining.