The Official Nashville Predators Thread

I didn't realize Nashville had any fans, let alone any that posted in this forum.
I'm sure you'd love them if they had Crosby and Malkin. Heck, you were a fan of the Preds YEARS ago, well before they drafted them, right?

I'm not sure if you're intentionally trying to be a tool, or if this is some inside joke that I'm not inside of, but either way - you're making an ass of yourself and I'm not exactly sure why. I'll just let you rant all by your lonesome.

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but my parents have a place about three hours outside of nashville and I saw plenty of Preds decals/vanity plates/etc. around town. Slightly encouraging but definitely not going to weather the economic storm that's coming.

I'm not sure if you're intentionally trying to be a tool, or if this is some inside joke that I'm not inside of, but either way - you're making an ass of yourself and I'm not exactly sure why. I'll just let you rant all by your lonesome.
just goofin around. sry.
I didn't see Dumont get injured. He did seem to miss one shift in the last 5 minutes according to the shift charts... http://www.timeonice.com/shiftchart.html?G...0&submit=Go
Thank you Dale!!!Dont care about Dumont, but I miss the shift charts nhl.com used to provide on their scoreboard. Always liked seeing the flow, who is playing with who, situational lines....man, wish I knew about this earlier.
Thank you Dale!!!Dont care about Dumont, but I miss the shift charts nhl.com used to provide on their scoreboard. Always liked seeing the flow, who is playing with who, situational lines....man, wish I knew about this earlier.
I thought everyone already knew.Here's a link to the main page.http://www.timeonice.com/shiftchart.html
I think I saw Dumont go down with an injury last night, but I can't find any info on it. Predators fans, let me know what is going on.PS. The Canucks are about to pass you guys in the standings.
This guy always has an ulterior motive to his threads.
  • 13 years later...

29.03.2021:
18-17-1  0.514   Nr 4 spot in Central Division
For the first time this season Preds are over the .5 mark. Not only that- the last 2 games we played 2x huge 4p games against the Blackhawks
for the nr 4. spot and beat them- fully deserved I'd claim. I cant believe Poile will start to sell off assets now.
Sure, Dallas still has 4 games in hand but they also struggle a lot with injured bluechips and are having a lot of problems getting it in the net.
Kudos to Chicago and especially the Suter-line for taking us on with determination and fierce speed. DeBrincat is a fantastic skater.
We all know about Kane. That guy is unbelievable and arguably the main reason the Hawks still have a chance pulling this off.
Never write off that old war-horse.
Jackets look abysmal atm so I think Preds, Hawks and Dallas will fight it out for the last play-off spot.

Somewhat lucky outcome last night. Great pressure from Dallas especially in the 1.p
Only Saro's magic held us in the game a couple of times. But the Preds are on a roll and they profit
greatly from having 4 pretty decent lines, albeit I will be the first to admit we dont exactly look like the Avs.
I got no problems with that, we are starting to be one of the legit 'academies' for developing good D-men
and our game revolves around that, in addition to goaltending. 
Speaking of D-men, we just took up another one on an entry-level contract couple of days ago- David Farrance.
Exciting dude, Boston college guy for around 4 years, not the worst place to be to learn the trade.
Pretty sure he will get his chances fast with this grueling scedule