I Slow Rolled Someone Yesterday

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slowroll me all day, I'm just going to rob you in the parking lot anyway. Poker skills be damned, all you really need to make money in this world is a large caliber handgun.
Or you could just wait until Royal goes to McDonalds afterwards cause he has a BigMac attack, and jump him in the parking lot..........
thank you, thank you.I never do it. and It was kinda accident, but when it happened, it was like the 1st time a cousin licks your *******. weird and surprisingly awesome feeling.
Thought this could use a little fixxin !
LOL WHEN ROYAL SLOWROLLED STRAIGHT FLUSH/ A HIGH FLUSH/ AAX IN CHINESE POKER.ALSO DURING THE SERIES LAST YEAR I SLOWROLLED GILBERTOLOGY AT 20/40 LO8 WITH QUADS. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL.
lol drunktard its not a slowroll when you misread your hand unintentionally. I had KKxx, the flop was K74, turn 7, river 7, capped on every street 5 bets except on the river when I led out, one guy called, one guy folded, and ray thinks for awhile and asks me if I have the 7. I say no because I know im shippin this pot, and he just flat calls with AAxx without checking his cards the entire hand since he just knew aa was gonna be the nuts. I flip over my hand and ray has a sad dissapointed look on his face until he looks at his xx cards and one of them is a 7 and he just starts cracking up. donkey.
lol drunktard its not a slowroll when you misread your hand unintentionally. I had KKxx, the flop was K74, turn 7, river 7, capped on every street 5 bets except on the river when I led out, one guy called, one guy folded, and ray thinks for awhile and asks me if I have the 7. I say no because I know im shippin this pot, and he just flat calls with AAxx without checking his cards the entire hand since he just knew aa was gonna be the nuts. I flip over my hand and ray has a sad dissapointed look on his face until he looks at his xx cards and one of them is a 7 and he just starts cracking up. donkey.
lol, there's two sides to every slow roll.
Ah...truth is like booze sometimes...
thank you, thank you.I never do it. and It was kinda accident, but when it happened, it was like the 1st time a chick licks your *******. weird and surprisingly awesome feeling.
that is so sick in so many ways... I don't understand how you can let a girl do that, but I guess maybe it's just me. I don't think I could respect a girl willing to do that.
that is so sick in so many ways... I don't understand how you can let a girl do that, but I guess maybe it's just me. I don't think I could respect a girl willing to do that.
attachvd3.gif
you'd be surprised.
and It felt great.that is all
can i get your autograph?? please
LOL WHEN ROYAL SLOWROLLED STRAIGHT FLUSH/ A HIGH FLUSH/ AAX IN CHINESE POKER.ALSO DURING THE SERIES LAST YEAR I SLOWROLLED GILBERTOLOGY AT 20/40 LO8 WITH QUADS. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL.
LMAO I tried to sig this a couple different ways, but it is too long. Still, classic.

This clown slowrolled the shit out of this girl last night. He had 97 on a board of 982 10 7 and he let her show QQ for at least 30 seconds before he flipped his hand over.

aids.btw, what hair style did you decide on?so when you die of aids at least you'll look good.
actuallyI had a dream last night taht i had hair like Rambo in Rambo 3. and so i'm goin to grow it out like that and wear a sweatband 24/7