I Slow Rolled Someone Yesterday

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

playing at crown last-weekend and had someone call the clock on me when i had the nutz ...........i took ever second to call - not too proud of it ..... but the guy was a a$$h0le and went on crazy monkey tilt

get aids
i dislike your kind
thank you, thank you.I never do it. and It was kinda accident, but when it happened, it was like the 1st time a chick licks your *******. weird and surprisingly awesome feeling.
playing at crown last-weekend and had someone call the clock on me when i had the nutz ...........i took ever second to call - not too proud of it ..... but the guy was a a$$h0le and went on crazy monkey tilt
I was playing 2/3 at the crown last weekend and I thouight a guy was slowrolling me, looking st his cards about 4 times, looking at me etc. I warned him not to slowroll me and he muckedhis cards, which was probably the nuts lol...

No more writer's strike, sir. We're gonna need some actual details to live vicariously through your debauchery.

No more writer's strike, sir. We're gonna need some actual details to live vicariously through your debauchery.
its late and i'm tired. tonight had some funny stories, involving a cougar, who was probably around 40ish and she kept telling me she likes being on top. K. my slowroll story isnt that good. I've had better, especially when i slowroll someone i dont like. regardless,I was playing at Venetian and the table was mixed with donks, some tags, and a few lags. I dont remember the entire hand but I was c/o with Jd,9h. a couple limps around and i made a standard raise. button folds, blinds fold. and 2 of the limpers called.flop was10c,9d,7dchecked to me, and i bet. 1 guy called.turn was Ad. Villain checks, and I check behind. river was Kd, and villain bets about 2/3 the pot. I make the call and he turns over 10d,Jc So he had me dominated lol, and i grab 1 card and flip it and its the 9h.he looks at me, and so I play it up a bit and shrug my shoulders. Then I say "uhhh ohh...... Rotisserie Gold" flip the Jd and I twirled it in my fingers like a oven baked slow roasted chicken. most of the table started laughing except a few who obviously didnt appreciate my "byaaaaa, u got slowrolled bitch"
u prick, did he deserve it ?
No, which is why i said it was an accident. I meant to flip the Jd, but since i flipped the 9h, I was like. "meeeaah, what the hell... lets slow roll"byaaaaa.I think teddy might have been there when i slow roasted the nuts at one of our nut barring. I know ray was there. i think Cwik might have been too.slow roasting the rotisserie is the new "ship it".
No, which is why i said it was an accident. I meant to flip the Jd, but since i flipped the 9h, I was like. "meeeaah, what the hell... lets slow roll"byaaaaa.I think teddy might have been there when i slow roasted the nuts at one of our nut barring. I know ray was there. i think Cwik might have been too.slow roasting the rotisserie is the new "ship it".
wasn't it the guy who had no clue what he was doing.lol @ slow roasting the rotisserie, so ridiculous
Looshle still wins. Next time at least throw the slowroll card in his face or something, make a little effort.
obv when u slow roll a jacckass its going to be so much sweeter, esp after u berate him. My slowroll was accidental, but i enjoyed it.so just know that next time u play me, there is a possible slowroll waiting for u
obv when u slow roll a jacckass its going to be so much sweeter, esp after u berate him. My slowroll was accidental, but i enjoyed it.so just know that next time u play me, there is a possible slowroll waiting for u
Slowroll me all day, I'm just going to rob you in the parking lot anyway. Poker skills be damned, all you really need to make money in this world is a large caliber handgun.

I slow rolled some super loose guy playing 5 -10 nl . I was losing a shit load of money and this one hand the guy raised to 50 and I called with kq spades. The guy bets 50 and I call a rag flop with two overs and 1 spade cause I put him on nothing. The turn is a rag spade and bets 200 which puts me all in if I call which I did. The river is a red 4 and the SOB SAYS I have a 4 and turns over J 4 offsuit . I'm down a grand and he starts talking smack that I shouldn't have called him so I start calling him an ahole and tell him to shut the F Up. Anyways I buy in for my last 100 which is the max in Florida dont ask. I call 30 with 6 8 clubs and the douchebag makes it 75. I go all in for 100 and he calls. I flop a flush and he shows 10 10. I look at my cards and than back at him and I watch him get all excited. He starts yelling SHIP IT!! Over and over for at least a minute and even has both arms in the air as he is yelling. While he is saying ship it again I finally turn over my cards for the table to see and they all start laughing and say he's got the flush. The look on the guys face was priceless and even tho I lost that night slowrolling that sob was worth it. He asked me what my name was and I said it was FU AND after winning another hand I shot him the bird which had the whole table laughing.