Shooting At My School

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife's best friend's daughter goes there. Her boyfriend was supposed to be in that class but he skipped today. Crap like this will find you anywhere now adays, Lane Bryant, NIU, or a fast food joint. Live everyday like it is your last!!!

My wife's best friend's daughter goes there. Her boyfriend was supposed to be in that class but he skipped today. Crap like this will find you anywhere now adays, Lane Bryant, NIU, or a fast food joint. Live everyday like it is your last!!!
man-card.jpg

op, as a student at virginia tech who has gone through a very similar experience, my thoughts and prayers are with you and all of the victims. Its such a shame that acts like this have almost become "the norm" in our day to day society. Best wishes... glad you're ok.<3

crazy as hell. what kind of fckn world is this, i swear.glad you're ok OP.
idk. 1 guy out of like... a gazillion people goes on lifetilt every few weeks.. shootings like this happen more more more often than it's shown in the news. shootings in schools are just more impressive, that's why they make big news. i'm still naive enough to actually believe that a majority of the people in the world are good-hearted. most of us may be stupid / ignorant / arrogant, but i still believe in the good in people.

alright guys the update now is everyone I know is ok and all my brothers of my fraternity are fine too. Unfortunately two freshman girls from a sorority close to ours are in critical condition, and also a Pike, my age that a few of my friends know has been pronounced dead. Things seem to be getting worse as more info is being announced.

alright guys the update now is everyone I know is ok and all my brothers of my fraternity are fine too. Unfortunately two freshman girls from a sorority close to ours are in critical condition, and also a Pike, my age that a few of my friends know has been pronounced dead. Things seem to be getting worse as more info is being announced.

any word on who the killer is?
any word on who the killer is?
the word around campus is he isn't a current student, but guess we gotta wait for the police to release the valid info still
Ugh, Sorry to hear this. Glad you're alright, but seriously W... T... F!!!
Yeah man, sad to hear this. Prayers go out to all the victims and families.
Alright so this is absolutely crazy, there is a shooting at my school Northern Illinois University. The building it took place at is right next to where I was just in class. We had a possible threat last semester right before finals so people are thinking this is related. Luckily noone I know is hurt.
wow...crazy white kids shooting people. Imagine the terror, a guy opening fire in front of you with a shotgun? Coward.
very glad to hear u and all ur friends are ok. stay safe buddy

Just had a bomb threat today at my school. That in addition to the Hawkins shootings has me wondering what the hell is going on in the world. I've been to Dekalb many times, I send my condolences.

thanks for all the kind words everybodyThe one thing that I am really pissed about is that for the last 5 hours or so, I have been hearing people bitch about our security and needing a better defense for this type of thing, when the truth is how do u prepare for this?My take on this is you can't prevent shit like this. If some psycho decides to just put a gun under their coat or in their bookbag, you can't stop or prepare for that. I am soo sick of hearing people, parents especially bashing our school because of this terrible event. I think it is very unfortunate that something like this happened but in reality, you can't prevent or stop things like this. We live in a very sick world, and everyday I think less of us as a society.

thanks for all the kind words everybodyThe one thing that I am really pissed about is that for the last 5 hours or so, I have been hearing people bitch about our security and needing a better defense for this type of thing, when the truth is how do u prepare for this?My take on this is you can't prevent shit like this. If some psycho decides to just put a gun under their coat or in their bookbag, you can't stop or prepare for that. I am soo sick of hearing people, parents especially bashing our school because of this terrible event. I think it is very unfortunate that something like this happened but in reality, you can't prevent or stop things like this. We live in a very sick world, and everyday I think less of us as a society.
Yeah, there's nothing that you can really do to stop crap like this from happening. Just keep your head up hope for the best.