Just Stopping By

Hey guys, I used to post here quite frequently. Zach6668 thought it'd be a good idea to stop by and say hello. I've definitely noticed a handful of you having tremendous success, hope it keeps on going.Much respect.
Your blog is a good read, welcome back.

Thanks guys!Yeah I laughed at some of the haters as well. 2+2 may have a lot of haters, but most are actually pretty good.My blog is SOOOO old, but if someone gets some use out of it, awesome. I think some of the picture links went dead =).

Dude, you really need to update your blog. Especially with your HU play.
I actually forgot I had a blog. I started that blog to introduce accountability to my play, and it served it's purpose. I'm now a ridiculous bankroll nit.I have an outside shot at some really exciting things upcoming. If they do happen I will certainly be blogging.
thanks for stopping by. please post here more often. would love to hear your insights...
Yup.Check out the NL Strat forum again, or the New Challenge (Old Challenge) thread that is full of NL cash game players shooting the shit, and posting hands and questions, etc. Also, it has me, an LHE player. lol. (You don't need to read any of the old posts or anything in that thread.)