Do I Have To Call This River?

all i know about him is that he is very loose, like around half his hands loose. Full Tilt PokerPot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$18 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $144.50UTG+1: $98.20MP1: $285.45MP2: $104.50CO: $40Button: $108.95SB: $112.40BB: $86.20Pre-flop: (8 players) Hero is UTG with A :) A :club: 5 :) T :DHero raises to $4.5, UTG+1 folds, MP1 calls, 2 folds, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls.Flop: Q :D 6 :D 4 :D ($18.5, 4 players)BB checks, Hero bets $19.5, 2 folds, BB calls.Turn: 6 :icon_dance: ($57.5, 2 players)BB checks, Hero checks.River: 6 :) ($57.5, 2 players)BB bets $58.5, Hero calls.Results:Final pot: $174.5

f'n yuck.He can't pot a 6 there, can he? Even as loose as he is supposed to be, he's gotta know to put out a callable amount there.He could be betting Queens full, I suppose. I think this is air/KK/JJ/AA often enough to justify making this call, but there's no way we "like" doing it.That's a really weird line for villain to steal with, unless he's been known to go "zomgigottabetbigevenifitmakesnosensewhatsoever" donk bet on scare cards.His check-call, check, shove line really could suggest QQxx though. Man you get yourself in some wacky spots.

yeah, tough spot to be in. I agree with Cappy he either has air or most likely QQ. Hard to believe he called pot size bet on flop and doesn't have flush. The only other hand he could have is trips with a lo draw, but then why bet the pot at the end unless he put you on precisely AA after your preflop raise? All that being said I don't know that I could lay down AA here or if I would even want to for that matter. Very awkward spot 4 sure

What about betting the turn? You have the Ace of diamonds and his call on the flop suggests either weak flush, low draw or a set he is not yet proud of.It just seems the raise pre-flop, bet flop, check turn begs for an EP pot on any river by loose players. If this guys is as loose as you say, shove it in - He only started with $86.Now remember most of my PLO/8 experience is in a live game where guys typically have $500 to $1500 in front of them, so $86 is nothing. I am still not yet sure of the differences between that and online. However in my game, I will shove $150 in on the turn betting the pot all day, because I am nearly always ahead, or get weak flushes to fold.I call the river given your line too, and the guy only has $7 more so shove that in too.Lastly, per Rocket's comment... Be careful with EP raises pre-flop with AA..... unless you do it with other hands you showdown as well.

The answer to your specific question on the river is a definate yes IMO. I don't like the pre-flop raise FWIW.
why? i think its better to fold this hand than limp with it unless you are pretty shallow.
why do you think it would be better to fold than limp?
what money is there to make from it by limping? almost all of the time you hit something you can really bet everybody else will just fold.