Tp + Gutshot + Fd

Full Tilt PokerPot Limit Omaha Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.256 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $4.85UTG+1: $22.25CO: $35.90Button: $43.65Hero: $28.60BB: $15Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is SB with J :D A :) 9 :club: T :D2 folds, CO raises to $0.85, Button folds, Hero calls, BB folds.Flop: 7 :) J :D 6 :D ($1.95, 2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $1.75, Hero raises to $5.25, CO raises to $19.45, Villain's 40/30/3 with 200 hands - we good enough against his range to shovel here?

I just don't think so. He could have suited AA or KK with spades and then we are what?I like the hand a lot but I think I would have check called the flop to see another card before making a stack or get stacked decision.

Even against "naked" aces with the spade draw, I'm still ~40/60 to win. I don't think we can assign a range that tight to this guy, given his stats.http://twodimes.net/h/?z=4276424pokenum -o ac jc 9s ts - as ah 2s 5d -- js 6s 7c Omaha Hi: 820 enumerated boards containing Js 6s 7ccards win %win lose %lose tie %tie EVTs 9s Ac Jc 304 37.07 516 62.93 0 0.00 0.371As 2s 5d Ah 516 62.93 304 37.07 0 0.00 0.629

The suited AA or KK with spades was pretty much a worse case scenerio or being against the other two red JJ. If you wouldn't put him on eithr of those hands, then I would push. I was just saying our hand has a ton of potential so my approach would have been to check call flop.Depends on how frisky you were feeling I think.

I don't think you have any fold equity in the hand (at those stakes, with those stacks), so Im not sure about the push (meaning what does it do but ensures that you see all 5 cards). A small case could be made for just calling here, perhaps saving you a bit of money if a scare card comes (ie. board pairs), since you aren't really drawing to the nuts here at all (an offsuit 8 would give you the current nuts, but he may still have redraws that are better than yours (nut flush draw, two pair/set, etc.).I would have rather check/called the flop, or led out and called the raise (keeping the pot small while we have a rather weak hand right now, but with potential).

I know I tend to play a pretty weak Omaha game, but I really don't like getting it all in here. First, you're ahead of virtually zero made hands at this point. Second, your flush draw is to the 4th nut flush, which means you could easily be drawing dead to the flush. Third, gutshots aren't worth a whole lot to begin with. So although it looks like you have a decent number of outs, I think that appearance is very deceptive. Your outs are unlikely to result in a winner.I know you say that against naked Aces with a spade draw you're only 40/60, but don't you want to get your money in when you're the fav to win, not a 40/60 dog?

I know I tend to play a pretty weak Omaha game, but I really don't like getting it all in here. First, you're ahead of virtually zero made hands at this point. Second, your flush draw is to the 4th nut flush, which means you could easily be drawing dead to the flush. Third, gutshots aren't worth a whole lot to begin with. So although it looks like you have a decent number of outs, I think that appearance is very deceptive. Your outs are unlikely to result in a winner.I know you say that against naked Aces with a spade draw you're only 40/60, but don't you want to get your money in when you're the fav to win, not a 40/60 dog?
40/60 dog against a good hand villain doesn't necessarily have

Okay, let's say villain has something like AdAh7d7h. Middle set, AA overpair, with no flush/straight draws. Hero is still 43/67. Even if you don't give him the AA, and give him something like AdTh7d7h, Hero is 42/58. The only hand villain could have that Hero is actually a fav over is something like 2P with no straight/flush draws (say 6d7hAdAh).That said, I have no idea how to translate the 40/30/3 into a range of hands.

Okay, let's say villain has something like AdAh7d7h. Middle set, AA overpair, with no flush/straight draws. Hero is still 43/67. Even if you don't give him the AA, and give him something like AdTh7d7h, Hero is 42/58. The only hand villain could have that Hero is actually a fav over is something like 2P with no straight/flush draws (say 6d7hAdAh).That said, I have no idea how to translate the 40/30/3 into a range of hands.
Yeah, it's a pretty good fold. I think we need something closer to AcJc8s9s for us to have enough equity vs hands we're getting all-in on the flop with.