anyone having trouble getting on pokerstars

If y'all want, I could set up a PStars account for teh $$$ to be held in. I play on Party exclusivly and will not screw over either of you. SInce I only play on party, I can garuntee that I wouldn't use the $$$ to be played on stars. I would have nothing to gain and everything to lose if I screwed either of you over. If you don't feel comfortable with it that's cool
obviously i would be fine with it, i guess splashmaster has reservations. Keep in mind i dont know you either, but i feel you are tustworthy. The offer is appreciated. This should actually be an interesting set-up for a HU match.
I understand Splash Master's feelings. I feel that I'd have more to lose if I was dishonest over just 400. The reason I offer this, even though none of you have never seen my face, is that I feel if I were to need a stake at the WSOP in the next few years, some of you would feel comfortable doing so as I am always as good as my word when it comes to financial matters. If either of you two trust me with being a holding account I promise that I wouldn't play with the $$$
meh, splashmaster wont do it. im gonna contact support and see if they can lock us into some tourney format. PS: awesome signature :club:

stars has no format for a best of 7 HU match, so we just have to do it manually. They also cannot facilitate forfeiture bonds or anything like that. So, i guess i will have to accept your word that you wont quit me. Ill be home from work at 5:45 EST (3 hours from now), and will be waiting on a play money table for splashmaster to show up from that point forward. Splash, if you are going to be late please post here and let me know, because im not going to play cash games for 45 minutes, but if i have a couple hours ill be able to play while im waiting. Ill post the play money table name here when i get on it.

stars has no format for a best of 7 HU match, so we just have to do it manually. They also cannot facilitate forfeiture bonds or anything like that. So, i guess i will have to accept your word that you wont quit me. Ill be home from work at 5:45 EST (3 hours from now), and will be waiting on a play money table for splashmaster to show up from that point forward. Splash, if you are going to be late please post here and let me know, because im not going to play cash games for 45 minutes, but if i have a couple hours ill be able to play while im waiting. Ill post the play money table name here when i get on it.
and I suppose i have to just trust you wont qiut on me?I think not
Splash, he's waiting on stars for you, FYI
If either or you quit, everyone will be raggin on you like crazy, quit being a pussy.
If you're really not gonna do it, at least it's settled who backed down from who then.
No it's not, because he's got several excuses lined up.1) Justblaze is gonna quit.2) I think JustBlaze will quit on me.3) I won't play because I"m worried JustBlaze will quit.4) JustBlaze ... and quitting.Wouldn't quitting pretty much decide the outcome anyways? Isn't the basic purpose of this bragging rights, in which case someone quitting is an automatic win for the other? Maybe I am delusional. Someone send me food and drink.
If you're really not gonna do it, at least it's settled who backed down from who then.
No it's not, because he's got several excuses lined up.1) Justblaze is gonna quit.2) I think JustBlaze will quit on me.3) I won't play because I"m worried JustBlaze will quit.4) JustBlaze ... and quitting.Wouldn't quitting pretty much decide the outcome anyways? Isn't the basic purpose of this bragging rights, in which case someone quitting is an automatic win for the other? Maybe I am delusional. Someone send me food and drink.
Yeah, those excuses are really good, my apologies splash.
just looked for him on stars and hes no where to be found
yeah right... what a coincidence that less than 5 minutes after he gets off you look for him on stars... you're probably lurking at the table waiting for him to log off before you say anything.
yeah right... what a coincidence that less than 5 minutes after he gets off you look for him on stars... you're probably lurking at the table waiting for him to log off before you say anything.
no just came on here like 5 mins agoI have a life actually, unlike the people who constantly flame me.
omg, he was on there for 3 hours and NOW you look!! hold on, he'll come back!!
you may be the biggest loser of allare you gonna jag off while you watch us play?get a lifeand quick wowscary
omg, he was on there for 3 hours and NOW you look!! hold on, he'll come back!!
you may be the biggest loser of allare you gonna jag off while you watch us play?get a lifeand quick wowscary
no one talks to Don King like that...
Splash, he's waiting for you....again.....fyi
Of course right now Splash is acting in that life he has. Splash, c'mon man, for real. If you can't tell, this looks like you are avoiding the situation constantly. Blaze really was on Stars for like 3 hours. You really did post about 10 minutes after he logged off. blah. This is ghey.