anyone having trouble getting on pokerstars

I cant get on for 2 days straight. anyone else?
so you got some money? ready to play yet??EDIT: i was logged on last nite, and sunday night. cashed in the 100+9 limit tourney sunday, does that make me a pro like you?
I cant get on for 2 days straight.  anyone else?
so you got some money? ready to play yet??EDIT: i was logged on last nite, and sunday night. cashed in the 100+9 limit tourney sunday, does that make me a pro like you?
yes I have moneyand no your not in my leauge, if you really want to knowi will play you for $500.00 any time you wantlets see who the big mouth is nowI won the sahara tournament 3 days ago (2,950)I put 500 in pokerstars and 200 in full tilt for the bonuson full tilt I'm playing 10-25cent no-limit and sngs to clear the bonuslet me know if you want to play me on pokerstars big mouth
yes I have moneyand no your not in my leauge, if you really want to knowi will play you for $500.00 any time you wantlets see who the big mouth is nowI won the sahara tournament 3 days ago (2,950)I put 500 in pokerstars and 200 in full tilt for the bonuson full tilt I'm playing 10-25cent no-limit and sngs to clear the bonuslet me know if you want to play me on pokerstars big mouth
which part cant you read? I WANT TO PLAY YOU ON POKERSTARS. want me to say it again?
which part cant you read? I WANT TO PLAY YOU ON POKERSTARS. want me to say it again?
whenset it uplive or sng?you tell meno limit of course
So it's agreed..you two will play HU at UB stakes will be .01/.02 PL Omaha H/L..whoever has the best wig wins
So it's agreed..you two will play HU at UB stakes will be .01/.02 PL Omaha H/L..whoever has the best wig wins
how bout whoever is not an immature punk who sweeps the floors at a law office and thinks hes a great poker player winshey, I win

justblaze don't worry about it...that dude is never going to play you. I'll play you....HU .04/.08 Stud H/L baby for $5.00. I learned everything I know from David Sklansky. I'm ready to risk my whole bankroll or if I need to...get someone to buy a piece of me. ha!

justblaze don't worry about it...that dude is never going to play you.  I'll play you....HU .04/.08 Stud H/L baby for $5.00. I learned everything I know from David Sklansky. I'm ready to risk my whole bankroll or if I need to...get someone to buy a piece of me. ha!
wrongI said when I have poker $$$ I would play him500.00 or nothingyou pick live or sngno limit is my choice but I will play limit if you wantfunny your not responding anymore
live will not be practical. I can play thursday from 6pm to 12pm EST, friday from 6pm to 10pm EST, saturday from 12pm onwards (EST), and sunday from 12pm onwards (EST). I would prefer to play limit hold em. I propose a best 4 of 7 100$ HU SNGs. I am open to other games, however. If limit holdem is not acceptable, submit a list of three games, i will do the same, we will each veto 2, and the remaining 2 will be played in a rotation, until 1 player has won 4 SNGs. Obviously the games chosen will need to be spread by pokerstars, unless you can fund an account elsewhere. Fulltilt spreads Razz and 7stud h/l, and UB spreads 2-7 draw and A-5 draw. I can fund accounts at any site of your choosing, so i dont care which one we play at. I will not play at partypoker, the SNG structure is abysmal. Some guarantee will need to be made that you will not quit me before someone has won 4. I would play straight cash game, but at the limits we are talking about, the rake would kill us. These are the terms of my proposal. I await your excuse as to why you wont play.
live will not be practical. I can play thursday from 6pm to 12pm EST, friday from 6pm to 10pm EST, saturday from 12pm onwards (EST), and sunday from 12pm onwards (EST). I would prefer to play limit hold em. I propose a best 4 of 7 100$ HU SNGs. I am open to other games, however. If limit holdem is not acceptable, submit a list of three games, i will do the same, we will each veto 2, and the remaining 2 will be played in a rotation, until 1 player has won 4 SNGs. Obviously the games chosen will need to be spread by pokerstars, unless you can fund an account elsewhere. Fulltilt spreads Razz and 7stud h/l, and UB spreads 2-7 draw and A-5 draw. I can fund accounts at any site of your choosing, so i dont care which one we play at. I will not play at partypoker, the SNG structure is abysmal. Some guarantee will need to be made that you will not quit me before someone has won 4. I would play straight cash game, but at the limits we are talking about, the rake would kill us. These are the terms of my proposal. I await your excuse as to why you wont play.
no shot for excusesmy days off are thursday friday, so thats finebest of 7 is finehow will we assure that YOU wont qiut, I know I wontI have only 200.00 in fulltilt and am only playing small limits there to clear the bonusI will not play on party either(sng)pokerstars is logical, good structure, and I have $557.00 right nowI say every other match will alt, between nl and limitlive is not an option the rake will destroy us your rightwhats your tag on pokerstarsI know you will not play so I dont know why Im subjecting myself to thisbut whatever

ID is smellmuth. i would suggest transferring 400$ each to a impartial 3rd party, but since you only have 500$ that wouldnt leave you with enough to play. Perhaps, if you can find another $50, and we can agree on a third party (a known poster here, like kdawg, Jayson Weber, or smasharoo) we could each post a 200$ forfeiture bond. Thursday at 18:30 EST sound good? 1 hand on a play money table to decide first game. If you win, NL first. If i win, limit first.

ID is smellmuth. i would suggest transferring 400$ each to a impartial 3rd party, but since you only have 500$ that wouldnt leave you with enough to play. Perhaps, if you can find another $50, and we can agree on a third party (a known poster here, like kdawg, Jayson Weber, or smasharoo) we could each post a 200$ forfeiture bond. Thursday at 18:30 EST sound good? 1 hand on a play money table to decide first game. If you win, NL first. If i win, limit first.
no chance im transferring money to a perfect stranger.do you think im a fool?I have plenty of friends on pokerstars that would hold the money and I would feel more comfortable that way. you know my full name (from your detective work on my tourney results) I can give you my adress if you dont trust me.your set-up sounds good though I will play the best of 7 alternating nl and limit, with the 1st match decided by a play $$ hand.I'm out the door right now, I will check back tonight
no chance im transferring money to a perfect stranger.do you think im a fool?I have plenty of friends on pokerstars that would hold the money and I would feel more comfortable that way. you know my full name (from your detective work on my tourney results) I can give you my adress if you dont trust me.your set-up sounds good though I will play the best of 7 alternating nl and limit, with the 1st match decided by a play $$ hand.I'm out the door right now, I will check back tonight
i wonder if support would set something up in the way of a private 7 round tourney, or holding a forfeiture bond. Ill email them tonight.

If y'all want, I could set up a PStars account for teh $$$ to be held in. I play on Party exclusivly and will not screw over either of you. SInce I only play on party, I can garuntee that I wouldn't use the $$$ to be played on stars. I would have nothing to gain and everything to lose if I screwed either of you over. If you don't feel comfortable with it that's cool

If y'all want, I could set up a PStars account for teh $$$ to be held in. I play on Party exclusivly and will not screw over either of you. SInce I only play on party, I can garuntee that I wouldn't use the $$$ to be played on stars. I would have nothing to gain and everything to lose if I screwed either of you over. If you don't feel comfortable with it that's cool
obviously i would be fine with it, i guess splashmaster has reservations. Keep in mind i dont know you either, but i feel you are tustworthy. The offer is appreciated. This should actually be an interesting set-up for a HU match.
obviously i would be fine with it, i guess splashmaster has reservations. Keep in mind i dont know you either, but i feel you are tustworthy. The offer is appreciated. This should actually be an interesting set-up for a HU match.
This is must see TV
I understand Splash Master's feelings. I feel that I'd have more to lose if I was dishonest over just 400. The reason I offer this, even though none of you have never seen my face, is that I feel if I were to need a stake at the WSOP in the next few years, some of you would feel comfortable doing so as I am always as good as my word when it comes to financial matters. If either of you two trust me with being a holding account I promise that I wouldn't play with the $$$
I understand Splash Master's feelings. I feel that I'd have more to lose if I was dishonest over just 400. The reason I offer this, even though none of you have never seen my face, is that I feel if I were to need a stake at the WSOP in the next few years, some of you would feel comfortable doing so as I am always as good as my word when it comes to financial matters. If either of you two trust me with being a holding account I promise that I wouldn't play with the $$$
Anyone ever see that 7-up commercial with two rams backing up and then just smashing their heads together?? HAHa...yeah it's kinda like that.