Best Joke Ever

So the lever is a symbol for thermonuclear war.Jack is the United StatesNate is a Pseudo- Jesus figureThe SUV is our dependance on foriegn oil; crashed and stuck in the desertAnd the windshield wiper fluid is the Clintons; we took it to get by, but in the end it was bad for us.The desert is the war on terror; large seemingly endless, able to bog you down if you don't keep the big picture.The poison from the bite is solar energy; Initially painful, but really only good for individuals.The RV is nuclear power; big but unweilding.Sammy is either Barak Obama or Tom Hanks...This is where I lose the whole analogy that made me read this 3 times.
your wittiness did not go unnoticed sir :club:
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how did this post get no love?anyway, i originally alloted this space in my post to explain an idea i had for a long thread. i decided i'll just have to wait for another month to post it.
i woulda given him some eval but he waited like 13 hours to read my joke, and it's like the best joke ever! fuck that JJJ dude and his eval, i say.

Ive already emailed it to my friends, the ones that will love it and the ones that will hate it for me. I keep randomly repeating it to myselfe "better nate..., and bursting out in laughter. Just came back from an interview, was in the line with two other unfriendly people and burst out in laughter.Cheesy stupid jokes are my favourite.A guy walked into a bar, The bar man asks him what to drink and he says "I need a minute to decide thanks" The barman nods and walks off. He suddenly hears a whisper" God, I love your coat, you are dressed really well!" He looked around, and notice the bowl of peanuts were talking to him. He looked around quickly and was pretty confused. The nuts continued "Seriously, you look really well, your hair is lovely, you must pamper yourself well, it sure looks like it"The Barman walked back into the section. The man asked rather timidly "Em, whats with these nuts?"The Barman replied "Oh, they're complimentary"

Knock knockWho's there?Interrupting cow.Interrupt-MOOOOOOOOOOOO
hahahahaa grasshopper walks into the barbartender says "hey we've got a drink named after you."grasshopper says "you have a drink named steve?"

OhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhMyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyGoddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!looooooooooooooooooooooool

I haven't read this joke yet, I'm preparing myself for one of those gag jokes that just goes on and on and has a terrible ( if any) punchline...
Spoiler:

I thought the same thing, and it's pretty much (exactly) correct, except for the fact that the story is actually good. I got wrapped up in it, completely forgot that it was a joke, and then was hit with a completely stupid punchline as the ending to a really compelling short story.

Spoiler:

I thought the same thing, and it's pretty much (exactly) correct, except for the fact that the story is actually good. I got wrapped up in it, completely forgot that it was a joke, and then was hit with a completely stupid punchline as the ending to a really compelling short story.

LOL exactly my thoughts

I finally got around to reading this whole thing this morning at work (strangely enough, vista wouldn't let me read it. something about "blocked due to post by microsoft malcontent," whatever that means) and I have to say I enjoyed it. I keep thinking of the punchline and cracking up. good story too.

I posted this at another website, and the reaction was almost universally negative, which I both don't understand and am delighted by. Several people cheated, and skipped to the end and ruined the joke for them. The brilliance of this joke is the journey, not the destination. I loved it.

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

wow, good read

When NASA first started sending up astronauts they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300 C. The Russians used a pencil.
So out of the blue a guy tells me this 'joke' today.Then he goes on to tell me that this was false because if you use a pencil in zero gravity, the fine bits of lead that come off the tip of the pencil while writing would float around, be attracted to the only source of attraction in the room, static electricity from the computer, and could end up shorting the computers out.So the joke got kind of ruined for me.And I'm not sure that a pencil lead could bring down a computer, but just in case I am keeping some #2s around should those robots get uppity.
So out of the blue a guy tells me this 'joke' today.Then he goes on to tell me that this was false because if you use a pencil in zero gravity, the fine bits of lead that come off the tip of the pencil while writing would float around, be attracted to the only source of attraction in the room, static electricity from the computer, and could end up shorting the computers out.So the joke got kind of ruined for me.And I'm not sure that a pencil lead could bring down a computer, but just in case I am keeping some #2s around should those robots get uppity.
What does graphite do to computers?