Its Another Stakeoff...

Welcome to Stakeoff Round III:For those who missed it the first time here are the details:-Boners_Galore and I will each be staking 2 players in $3.40 10 Man Turbo Sngs on Pokerstars.-Everyone who would like to apply can apply...we will be conducting a draft around 3:20 est.-Each of us will pick 2 players to stake-The players will play the Sngs representing their respective staker and their finish will be recorded.-Whichever team has a higher average finish wins. (Boners and I have a bet on it)So apply...(Here are some rules)-If you win money you split the profit with the person who staked you.-You must be able to play as soon as you get the stake-Post the tourney Id in this thread when you enter-GL to whoever I draft...(Btw I am now 2-0 in these stakeoffs against boners)(I will be shipping all the stakes though because his money is locked up for a little bit...thank you echeck)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

pattypoker21 (calgary)im ready asap, and ive been killing low limit tourneys lately. i could almost guarantee victory to whoever picks meedit: LMAO, phoenix, do you constantly refresh and notice stake threads right away? thats just uncanny man

Aright....I think we have enough to draft...so the draft will be commencing shortly and the stakes will be sent out...Boners_Galore has the first pick...good luck to all who applied.