Negreanu Open Mixed Tuesdays

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suck at horse and I hate limit ANYTHING, but i love you all so much, i'm making a donation into tonight's NEG-Ojust be gentle with me
I think we just found Gary a mate. He sucks at HORSE too and obviously has problems with his limits.GWCGWC meet rivergirl....rivergirl meet GWCGWC. Although I think you're both geographically undesirable, let's see if we can make a love connection. We'll be back in two and two.
just got home, about to start on the leaderboard, should take about 60 - 90 minutes to get everything updated. Think I'm gonna be on JTV tonight during the tourny as well.http://www.justin.tv/deoxyribo
Fifty bucks he's drinking.....miller%20lite%201.jpgAnd another fifty, if he's up late, we see the misses....0041-0605-2522-0844_SM.jpg
Tournament # 71969175 Tues Feb 12th at 9:00 PM ET is Negreanu Open H.O.R.S.E.Password as alwasy is fcpfcp and you need to look in the Private Tournaments AreaTonight is also the 2007 H.O.R.S.E Tournament of Champions at the same time.
Could someone post the tourney ID number for the Horse TOC?Thanks
Fifty bucks he's drinking.....miller%20lite%201.jpgAnd another fifty, if he's up late, we see the misses....0041-0605-2522-0844_SM.jpg
hahahahahahah pay me my money!!!im out of miller light so drinking bud light tonightLeaderboard is current.And I'm in tonight's HORSE tourny!
hahahahahahah pay me my money!!!im out of miller light so drinking bud light tonightLeaderboard is current.And I'm in tonight's HORSE tourny!
Wednesday's is.......but Tuesday's isn't. I really really need to know about Tuesdays, to decide whether to play or not! :club:
Wednesday's is.......but Tuesday's isn't. I really really need to know about Tuesdays, to decide whether to play or not! :club:
Tuesday's is current. I moved up from 6th to 3rd.

i lied. i'm drinking after a horrid day at the cash tables. probably will start with an estancia chardonnay to get nice and gayed up, then will move to whiskey and then beer later to reassert my masculinity.