Anyone Else Just Offered Ftp Rakeback On An Existing Account

This is great to see. I actually had Full Tilt close my primary account after a debaucle with me trying to use a second account with rakeback. It's funny that they come up with this now, like 1 month after I told them rakeback is a major benefit to their site, and they should let people do it. They gave the who speach that they will bring it up to the feedback department. I sense I wasnt the only one bringing this point to their attention. Anyways, good luck to all who have randomly luckbox-qualified.

WowBump for anyone who missed this.At least weekly I have posted here how to set up a second account due to the overwhelming demand for rakeback on preexisting accounts at Fulltilt. They must have really been losing a lot of business recently because of this.

Wow...the fact that I didn't get this pisses me off. O wells. I got $500 free from FTilt while they were consolidating my accounts. SHIPIT

Well I emailed FTP support in the vain hope of being selected for rakeback and this is what I got back:Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.The site RakeBackPros.com is a legitimate affiliate with Full Tilt Poker. There was a test group of players that received a legitimate offer to join their affiliate program. This program is still in the testing phase and has only been offered to a limited number of players.While this program is being evaluated, we will be happy to forward your name and information to the appropriate parties for future consideration. You will be contacted if you become eligible for participation in any future offers.Any further information on this affiliate may be obtained directly through them at their website: www.rakebackpros.com.Good luck at the tables, and please let us know if there's anything elsewe can do for you.Regards,Keith ASupervisorFull Tilt Poker SupportKeeping everything crossed that they make the offer again, basically to make up for my sheer stupidity and naiveity for signing up without rakeback in the first place.

Well I emailed FTP support in the vain hope of being selected for rakeback and this is what I got back:Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.The site RakeBackPros.com is a legitimate affiliate with Full Tilt Poker. There was a test group of players that received a legitimate offer to join their affiliate program. This program is still in the testing phase and has only been offered to a limited number of players.While this program is being evaluated, we will be happy to forward your name and information to the appropriate parties for future consideration. You will be contacted if you become eligible for participation in any future offers.Any further information on this affiliate may be obtained directly through them at their website: www.rakebackpros.com.Good luck at the tables, and please let us know if there's anything elsewe can do for you.Regards,Keith ASupervisorFull Tilt Poker SupportKeeping everything crossed that they make the offer again, basically to make up for my sheer stupidity and naiveity for signing up without rakeback in the first place.
Got the same email booo
Yeah, I got that email too. I emailed both fulltilt and rakeback. I got the same email from the same guy at full tilt.I got this email from rakeback.Hello,Thank you for your email. Unfortunately we can not switch existing players who are already tagged to an affiliate to Rakeback accounts. I realize this causes a certain amount of frustration and inconvenience but at this time there is nothing more that can be done. Once again I apologize.Best regards,LisaThe Affiliates Team at Full Tilt PokerSo basically, Lisa is telling me that I can't be offered rakeback because I'm "an existing player who is tagged". But after reading this thread, it's quite apparent that they are offering this program to players exactly like me. It's just funny to me that they offered it to the banned player, but when I asked they said no thanks. I knew I play with stars for a reason.
Yeah, I got that email too. I emailed both fulltilt and rakeback. I got the same email from the same guy at full tilt.I got this email from rakeback.Hello,Thank you for your email. Unfortunately we can not switch existing players who are already tagged to an affiliate to Rakeback accounts. I realize this causes a certain amount of frustration and inconvenience but at this time there is nothing more that can be done. Once again I apologize.Best regards,LisaThe Affiliates Team at Full Tilt PokerSo basically, Lisa is telling me that I can't be offered rakeback because I'm "an existing player who is tagged". But after reading this thread, it's quite apparent that they are offering this program to players exactly like me. It's just funny to me that they offered it to the banned player, but when I asked they said no thanks. I knew I play with stars for a reason.
No. They are saying that when you signed up for FT you signed up by clicking a link on a site and not going straight through their website and therefore are attached to an affiliate whether you know it or not.

I want rakeback on FT but already have an account - is it possible to sign up for it through another affiliate or can you only do this as a "new" member. FWIW, I actually have yet to deposit into this account, I was "gifted" money from another friend so I had been using that and just playing freerolls.

I want rakeback on FT but already have an account - is it possible to sign up for it through another affiliate or can you only do this as a "new" member. FWIW, I actually have yet to deposit into this account, I was "gifted" money from another friend so I had been using that and just playing freerolls.
find fitz's post and then click the link in my sig

Why does everyone call me fitz ? It's finz, although I think it's funny because I am a Fitzgerald :club: Out of curiosity, I wonder if we can figure out how they decided who to let trial their new rakeback program. Those of you who got the offers (and those who did not)Were you actively playing at Fulltilt ?How many hands per month (and at what level)Had you emailed them to ask for rakeback prior to this offer ?

My rakeback sites work at Bodog for new accountswhen you are creating a second account to get rakeback, please give the referral to a fellow FCP'er. I don't care if you don't use me (although I'll be thrilled if you do ), just give someone the referral. It costs you nothing to do it (you still get your percentage of your rake back) and one of us will get a little free money too.If you are going to try to cheat the system.....Uninstall BodogClean your cookiesSet up a new email account to be used for all correspondance to the rakeback site and BodogUse a friend's computer from a different IP address to download BodogYou must download the poker site through the rakeback affiliate's linkPreferably, have a different name and home address to sign up under (mom ? dad? girlfriend ?) Something to consider is that person should be paying taxes on all winnings. Bodog also requires you to send proof of identity and residence by fax for them to send you a check. I never had to do that, possibly because initial withdrawals were through Neteller. An easier thing would be to use your own name and address, as long as the other above steps are done. I'm not sure if Bodog will catch the same name/address if it's done from a clean computer. I've "heard" (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) other sites don't notice the original name as long as it's from a clean computer. Once everything is set up, download Bodog on your computer and play away.Because Bodog does not have player to player transfers, you can't get rakeback money deposited into your Bodog account. Take payment at another site.Never access the original account againI like RakeUpdate for rakeback at Bodog because it pays out daily, not once a month like many sites.

My email to fulltilt:Hello, I have heard about players being offered rakeback through the site rakebackpros.com on existing fulltilt accounts. Over the last year I have requested this exact action a few times and have been denied. It is my feeling that it is not as lucrative for me to play on fulltilt when I am offered rakeback through other poker sites. I am requesting again to be able to sign up for the rakeback program or I will no longerbe playing on fulltilt, as of right now the reason I don't play as much on Fulltilt is because I do not receive any rakeback promotions. Thank you. There reply email:Hello Paul, Thank you for your email. I apologize but we can not add Rakeback to an existing player account. However we are looking into organizing something that will help people with accounts that are not tagged to an affiliate. We have added your username to our file for further consideration. Please be patient. Best regards, LisaThe Affiliates Team at Full Tilt Poker

Hello Paul, Thank you for your email. I apologize but we can not add Rakeback to an existing player account. However we are looking into organizing something that will help people with accounts that are not tagged to an affiliate. We have added your username to our file for further consideration. Please be patient. Best regards, LisaThe Affiliates Team at Full Tilt Poker
Translation: If you give us more rake, we'll give you Rakeback.