Differences Between Freeroll And Money Games

When I'm playing in the freeroll tournaments, I usually get nothing but bad cards (and cause I have a head injury I lose it), what I'm curious about is what the differences between the freerolls and the cash games, do people have the same amount of bad luck?!?

there is no difference between the RNG (random number generator) in freerolls and money games.the bad luck you are experiencing is called variance. It is where it is possible to go on a string of bad luck for a period of time that makes it look or seem like all you get is bad cards. Trust me when I say you are just experiencing bad luck and over the long run, everything will even itself out.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^What he said..... minus the half naked guy......Plus, if you play for REAL money, your head injury will be even worse ;)P.S. You wanted to know the difference between freerolls and money games ? Well the freerolls are free, and the money games are....... eh, hum..... ah, well you get the idea......

That semi-naked guy image scares me! :)What does work, going AllIn on every hand. Still, I have many hours to play thru, and Phil Gordon in Little Green Book did mention it takes thousands of hours to get into a Zone. I know, what's even scarier, real games are way different then computer play.

Sometimes I like to eater bowl of pickles when I play, it allows me to get many betterer hands than what i normally get. One day I got dealt 4-4 7 time!! That day I have my best tournament finish ever, I come in 2205 out of 4000!!!

there is no difference between the RNG (random number generator) in freerolls and money games.the bad luck you are experiencing is called variance. It is where it is possible to go on a string of bad luck for a period of time that makes it look or seem like all you get is bad cards. Trust me when I say you are just experiencing bad luck and over the long run, everything will even itself out.
lol
Grip,Have you been lurking during the last 2.5 years ? Do you have any idea of the type of response that your inquiry is likely to elicit ?
Honestly I wanted to find out. But there has to be a difference between the 2, right?
lol. NOthere is NO diff b/t the two other than worse players in freerolls
That worries me. BTW: Nice animated graphic! So why is it that Hellmuth always gets the better cards on Poker After Dark?!?
Honestly I wanted to find out. But there has to be a difference between the 2, right?
How about you read the responses you have been given? I think you're pretty close to being flamed.
Sometimes I like to eater bowl of pickles when I play, it allows me to get many betterer hands than what i normally get. One day I got dealt 4-4 7 time!! That day I have my best tournament finish ever, I come in 2205 out of 4000!!!
Oh great! Now I won't be able to find a jar of pickles for weeks. :club:
That worries me. BTW: Nice animated graphic! So why is it that Hellmuth always gets the better cards on Poker After Dark?!?
Listen, I'm going to assume you are seriously asking this question here, and I am going to try and provide you with some sort of insightful answer so you don't get attacked for your umm.....lack of knowledge?Flame means people insult someone for stupid things they say. Stupid things that they say fall along the lines of: poor jokes, unneeded insults, showing hostility towards the forum, offering advertisements to other sites, claiming poker is rigged, claiming online is rigged versus live. What you are saying (that freerolls are different from money games) is very ridiculous. It is something that this whole poker forum pretty much agrees is absurd. There is NO difference whatsoever. Why does Phil get better cards? I can GUARANTEE that he does NOT get better cards. Perhaps the reason is TV likes to show hands that Phil is in, due to his entertainment factor, so they edit the show to show only the hands he play.You need to get it out of your mind that there is a difference between the two, because there is NO difference. The aces still come out with the same odds, as does the 7-2 offsuit. For your own benefit, accept it for its truth so you don't get attacked/flames in the forum
Can't belive there's no comments on massive headwound Harry. I guess you're all too young to remember him.
Awesome."I have a head injury, so I lose it"
This is great that it was started by a member since 2005. That head injury must be serious... and yes bull, I am picturing headwound harry (was that his name?) trying to play poker.
Awesome."I have a head injury, so I lose it"
Well I do, but certain people don't get it. Wow, I don't remember when I joined here. Methinks that's when Daniel had the poker stuff happening. In any case, I'll never play against people in real life. Hell with that, I'd rather stay broke actually.