Ub Best Damn Poker Challenge

GL and hopefully PH didn't call you a donk?
lol I hope not. Actually when they came out he had only good things to say. The funny thing is the very next morning 12 of us got eliminated. But it was an amazing trip.

The chick that folded AK suited shouldn't have been eliminated, seemed like Duke had it out for her saying she's gone right away. She folded with a raise and a reraise in front of her. Plus she was out of position. I didn't think the fold was that bad of a play. Anyone else see this?

The chick that folded AK suited shouldn't have been eliminated, seemed like Duke had it out for her saying she's gone right away. She folded with a raise and a reraise in front of her. Plus she was out of position. I didn't think the fold was that bad of a play. Anyone else see this?
The funny thing about that hand was that Serinda Swanson (a Guess Jeans model) was also at the table. Phil Helmuth said that he had to make sure she didn't do anything stupid. So when that girl folded AK it was the perfect time to end that table. Plus we were very hungry by that point in the day so right after that we broke for dinner. Lots of people had mixed feelings about that. I agree that it was a good fold.

You can learn a lot about the way a person plays by listening to them anaylize hands or do commentary. I watched that show too and felt that they were wrong on several occasions in terms of their feedback. I'll lay 5-1 that if one of the other two players had aces or kings you would have heard the following, "Wow, that's a TERRIBLE play. How can you shove with AK after a raise and a re-raise. She needs to go, she's awful." The show comes off a little bit like a wanna be American Idol with the hosts talking down to the players and criticizing them. I found it annoying when they'd criticize a player when they actually played the hand correctly. If I was on the show, calling with hands like 5d 3d, I'd probably be the first to go too! lol. The old man was playing a lot of hands and catching, yet they booted him because he bet a straight on the flop in position. How can that be a "bad play." It was mind boggling. I actually do think the show is pretty funny, but not intentionally. Listening to Annie & Phil have cat fights is something I find rather amusing. The concept behind the show seems interesting enough, but I think the exection of it is where they messed up. I was suprised they left as much of the footage as they did in there.

You can learn a lot about the way a person plays by listening to them anaylize hands or do commentary. I watched that show too and felt that they were wrong on several occasions in terms of their feedback. I'll lay 5-1 that if one of the other two players had aces or kings you would have heard the following, "Wow, that's a TERRIBLE play. How can you shove with AK after a raise and a re-raise. She needs to go, she's awful." The show comes off a little bit like a wanna be American Idol with the hosts talking down to the players and criticizing them. I found it annoying when they'd criticize a player when they actually played the hand correctly. If I was on the show, calling with hands like 5d 3d, I'd probably be the first to go too! lol. The old man was playing a lot of hands and catching, yet they booted him because he bet a straight on the flop in position. How can that be a "bad play." It was mind boggling. I actually do think the show is pretty funny, but not intentionally. Listening to Annie & Phil have cat fights is something I find rather amusing. The concept behind the show seems interesting enough, but I think the exection of it is where they messed up. I was suprised they left as much of the footage as they did in there.
ELIMINATED!
bingo

LOL!I've played with that Bones guy many times out here in Arizona. Very TAG, with a heavy emphasis on the T.And if he ever got up on a scale, 180 lbs. of him would be silver and stainless Skull rings and bracelets.Still have to finish watching bewfore I can comment Mark.

So any thoughts??
1) It only showed 2 hands and you flopped the nuts one of them so there isn't really anything to talk about.2) Camera shy??? You looked a little nervous which is to be expected cause you were scared Philly would blow up on you and pwn your soul???