Not Happy With Pokerstars

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont understand how you people are jumping on the OP like this. he asked for speedy check thing, and ps f'ed up... i would be pissed too.
Well you see, they openly admitted the mistake and openly gave him 300 FPP's. OP you are a whiney spoiled brat, gibler you're dumb
Well you see, they openly admitted the mistake and openly gave him 300 FPP's. OP you are a whiney spoiled brat, gibler you're dumb
you have to understand... for a guy cashing out $1000 out of his br, 300 FPPs means nothing to him. oh and smd
Thanks for the club membership, but thats ok.
I see. Now someone is giving you something for free and you won't take it. Make up your mind.
you have to understand... for a guy cashing out $1000 out of his br, 300 FPPs means nothing to him. oh and smd
Why should the amount of money the person is cashing out make the mistake worth more? If you win a $10 pot and tip the dealer $1 are you gunna tip the dealer $100,000 for winning a $1mill pot?
Why should the amount of money the person is cashing out make the mistake worth more? If you win a $10 pot and tip the dealer $1 are you gunna tip the dealer $100,000 for winning a $1mill pot?
yes, the amount of money the person is cashing out should make the mistake worth more. if someone has been a loyal customer, such as the OP, why would PS not give more to keep him around?
yes, the amount of money the person is cashing out should make the mistake worth more. if someone has been a loyal customer, such as the OP, why would PS not give more to keep him around?
GET A ROOM AND HAVE SECKS YOU TWO!!!
Actually it means a lot. WTF is OP gonna do with 300 FPPs??? If I were cashing out over $1000 and PS made a mistake and decided to give me compensation, I'd hope they'd compensate me with something worth having. And yes, the more you win typically, the more you would tip out.
yes, the amount of money the person is cashing out should make the mistake worth more. Falsesomeone has been a loyal customer, such as the OP. True, but wasn't the subject
Actually it means a lot. WTF is OP gonna do with 300 FPPs??? If I were cashing out over $1000 and PS made a mistake and decided to give me compensation, I'd hope they'd compensate me with something worth having. And yes, the more you win typically, the more you would tip out.
finally! weeeeeeeee
explain plz
I thought my tipping reference summed it up nicely. If the cashier had lost the $1000 I could understand a larger compensation, but that you have to wait an extra 1-2weeks, I think it's just greedy. What was OP expecting? A 50%, comp.? Although I do think the $25 should of been the first compensation, I understand from a business standpoint why they would start out small. It's not a slap in the face, pstars is a business.
I thought my tipping reference summed it up nicely. If the cashier had lost the $1000 I could understand a larger compensation, but that you have to wait an extra 1-2weeks, I think it's just greedy. What was OP expecting? A 50%, comp.? Although I do think the $25 should of been the first compensation, I understand from a business standpoint why they would start out small. It's not a slap in the face, it's a business.
he got $25 extra for $1000 cash outhow much should a person get if they cash out $25?edit: because according to you, the amount the person cashed out should not matter... so the person who cashed out $25 should get $25 from pokerstars as well?
he got $25 extra for $1000 cash outhow much should a person get if they cash out $25?
Both shouldn't get anything imo. Humans make mistakes, get over it. If the player is going to demand compensation, fine, give it to him if it means the player keeps paying the rake.
Both shouldn't get anything imo. Humans make mistakes, get over it. If the player is going to demand compensation, fine, give it to him if it means the player keeps paying the rake.
you just said "Although I do think the $25 should of been the first compensation"

i kinda see OP's point, if PS regularly uses a courier, they shouldnt be sending the cheque by snail mail but life being life..... and if he didnt really need the money asap... he should suck it up like a good buttercupmoaning here wont get him paid faster

From a business standpoint, to keep a player paying the rake, I would compensate. From a personal standpoint I wouldn't give him sh*t. But I'm not a billionaire like the people of Pokerstars. The whole point was that OP had to wait an extra 1-2 weeks...not that long, I say get over it

Gib, it's just the point that the OP has come off like an unintelligible whiner in his posts, had he simply handled the situation as a mature adult, it would have been differently.OP: "ZOMG YOU MESSED UP WAAAAAAAAAAAA"Stars: "Our bad. Here's 300 FPPs for your trouble"OP: "ZOMG 300FPPs, YOU INSULT ME! HOW DARE YOU! I WANT MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!"Stars: "STFU already dude, here's 25 bucks, take it or leave it."Sure, anyone would be pissed if their cashout was messed up since it is their money (and a significant sum to anyone). However, if the money is so valuable to the OP where he needs it RIGHT NOW then it is money that should have been cashed out of PokerStars long ago. People make mistakes, it happens. It was an honest mistake and they tried to correct the situation as they found fit. Do you think FT would have given him shit? HELL NO. They would have said "you're SOL, GFY." One of my buddies from here had a pretty decent sum cashed out and over a month later still nothing into his account. After constant e-mails to support, nothing. He had to go over to 2+2 and PM FTP Doug (I think that's the name, I'm not a big 4 guy) to finally get some answers to this whole situation and suddenly support would return his e-mails.Patience.*hug*

isn't the minimum cash out $50?
OP was withdrawing $1000, The Consilation prize for his minor troubles was $25 added to his bankroll, which is Verrrrrry generous of them IMO.