Pick My New Doo

long beautiful hair  

48 members have voted

1. 1. which doo

• The Jesse Katsopolis
    • Frank TJ Mackey
    • White Goodman

I don't have a real opinion on any of those doo's. I do wanna see a pic of you now though, cause I have no idea what you look like w/ longer hair.Also, I have been contemplating changing my hair as well, but it's not that long so options are limited. So if anyone has ideas for that, go right ahead.

I don't have a real opinion on any of those doo's. I do wanna see a pic of you now though, cause I have no idea what you look like w/ longer hair.Also, I have been contemplating changing my hair as well, but it's not that long so options are limited. So if anyone has ideas for that, go right ahead.
Jamie will be so proud!and Royal, why not just go for the sho/lo/hockey hair/mullet...it's due to come back any year now, make it 2008.
I cant see the Uncle Jesse pic, so it better be the UJ circa the first season. With the super mullet. That is the only choice
Obv
I'll try an get one. Kinda gay tho, just trust me. a few more months IMO and i should be good to rock something solid

I think whichever hairdo you choose you have to become that character. Just way over the top and do it. Then videotape it and post it on youtube so we can watch. Thats pretty much the greatest idea I've ever had