You Know You Know Too Much About Dn If...

I was talking to one of my friends who plays poker(vegas, home games, and alittle online) and he told me he saw DN on TV and liked how he played. I then said something like..oh yeah he just got divorced...He was like really? You know way too much about the dude. I told him anyone that reads his blogs would know. I also told him..Did you also know he was a vegetarian?What are some things you know about DN that is considered "knowing too much about a person without knowing him"

He almost pimp slapped Evelyn Ng when she brought him a cold McDonalds burger for lunch.
Correction it was a bigmac with fries. He said "its ****ing cold".He once went on a cross country trip, found himself at subway, and hitchhiked a ride from a black guy whodaniel thought looked like ving rhames. He also hates the food at tunica, so therefore brings his own "grub".
I'm Bob Saget
I once beat Bob Saget in Full house tivia contest.. First one to 3..Me 3-3 him 1-3..pawned obv. Definetly my most embarassing moment of my life that Im admitting right now. He was a nice guy though.