Who Wants $50 On Full Tilt?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama will declare victory on May 20 and Clinton will concede on May 30th
nice work. wait til obama says he is going to declare victory on the 20th and then come in here and post this. impressive.
Obama May 20thWarrenD (Canada) PokerStars
Soooooooooo many things wrong with this pick.1. Someone else picked that date.2. The OP says the money is on Full Tilt not Poker Stars3. Have you even been watching election coverage?

Neither. Clinton will have to be forcibally removed from the convention by Al Gore and Bill Clinton. She will have inflicted enough damage to Obama that he will lose and she can run again in 2012.

Soooooooooo many things wrong with this pick.1. Someone else picked that date.2. The OP says the money is on Full Tilt not Poker Stars3. Have you even been watching election coverage?
Daily show probably comes on too late for him
Neither. Clinton will have to be forcibally removed from the convention by Al Gore and Bill Clinton. She will have inflicted enough damage to Obama that he will lose and she can run again in 2012.
That may not be far from the truth.
  • 4 weeks later...

Clinton on June 7th.If the time to submit our candidate/date has expired or whatnot, that's fine. No one's posted this date, so thought I'd go for it.

Clinton on June 7th...too late? :)edit: uhm...didn't the post above mine just say june 5th!? wtf...oh well, I guess i'll take the 9th then...whatever

You talking about JOBA?
why are the yanks so pussy with joba?omg he can only pitch 60 pitches what a joke.... you dont save up a pitcher like that... you do that for 1 year like last year and then you start gim full time
why are the yanks so pussy with joba?omg he can only pitch 60 pitches what a joke.... you dont save up a pitcher like that... you do that for 1 year like last year and then you start gim full time
i would have loved to see him pitch a lot more. as a red sox fan it was wonderful to see him struggle.