Who Wants $50 On Full Tilt?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would have loved to see him pitch a lot more. as a red sox fan it was wonderful to see him struggle.
80% of ppl i meet within last 3 yrs are Red sox fans...no joke

Are you joking...Full Tilt are refusing all withdrawal request...I have been waiting for over 1 month for mine and still have not received it. I get the same canned response anytime I email them. Ridiculous. I have deposited thousands of dollars over the years and now they pull this garbage. Play at your own risk.

Good player, but no way a HOFer right now, imo. The other 3, yes.
that's debatable, he's been one of the better hitting catchers the past like 5 years at least. on a side note, **** the yankees =)
that's debatable, he's been one of the better hitting catchers the past like 5 years at least. on a side note, **** the yankees =)
Agreed. He's a very good player, just not HOF-worthy in my eyes.Edit: I do like the hijack of this thread in the general poker forum from a political themed thread to a baseball themed thread. Nice.
Clinton concedes to Obama on Saturday the 7th of JuneFTP name: Waffles2003
Not really a concession at this point, it's more of coming out of denial. But way to look at the front page of CNN, haha.
CNN Quote:Clinton plans to suspend her campaign within days, her campaign said. By suspending instead of dropping out altogether, Clinton would technically remain a candidate, entitled to keep statewide pledged delegates and district-level delegates.
Pretty sure she isn't officially dropping out because she heard about the $50 FCP bet and this is her plan to make sure that no one wins. Very sneaky.
Pretty sure she isn't officially dropping out because she heard about the $50 FCP bet and this is her plan to make an FCP account and name her own date here so she can win the $50 herself. Very sneaky.
FYP

I know this isn't a win but I did pick June 3rd for Hilary because I had a feeling she would refuse to quit no matter what and Obama would win by default. Whoo hoo!.

80% of ppl i meet within last 3 yrs are Red sox fans...no joke
i'm actually from massachusetts and the red sox are the only baseball team i've ever followed. not to mention the countless games i've gone to. so it's ok.
is that why they are sitting in the cellar of the AL East
for what it's worth. the yankees had a worse record this time last year and still made the playoffs. but the team wasn't a joke like it is this year.
  • 2 weeks later...
D day, june 6th
I should at least get some credit for this, I said that in February when everyone else wasy saying march and april or augustedit: re-read op and closest gets it, so in the spirit of me wanting $50 and fairness, don't think its fair that people who just read the news or posted in june 4/3 days before it are eligible.