Who Wants $50 On Full Tilt?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clinton March 6thCrazyZeke on Full Tilt, go ahead and ship it, it's a lock!EDIT: OOPS, already taken. I didn't like it anyway. I am going with:Clinton steps down on March 10th as it will take a few days for the Democratic Leadership to convince her to be the first woman VP instead.

Clinton March 6thCrazyZeke on Full Tilt, go ahead and ship it, it's a lock!EDIT: OOPS, already taken. I didn't like it anyway. I am going with:Clinton steps down on March 10th as it will take a few days for the Democratic Leadership to convince her to be the first woman VP instead.
Obama would never choose Hillary as his veep, vice versa. Too much bloodshed. They were just saying that because no one thinks Hillary can get Obama's voters if she wins, but Obama should easily get Hillary's crowd of traditional democrats. Why would Obama want a polarizing figure on his ticket? He will go with someone strong on foreign affairs. The veep usually has to be able to know his role. Hillary cannot be 2nd fiddle to anyone.He should pick Jim Webb from Virginia. Southern + war hero + great novelist = easy winRichardson, Dodd, Biden, or Feingold would also be great picks.
Obama would never choose Hillary as his veep, vice versa. Too much bloodshed. They were just saying that because no one thinks Hillary can get Obama's voters if she wins, but Obama should easily get Hillary's crowd of traditional democrats. Why would Obama want a polarizing figure on his ticket? He will go with someone strong on foreign affairs. The veep usually has to be able to know his role. Hillary cannot be 2nd fiddle to anyone.He should pick Jim Webb from Virginia. Southern + war hero + great novelist = easy winRichardson, Dodd, Biden, or Feingold would also be great picks.
My pick.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...