How Much Money Would It Take For You To Give Up Your Sense Of Taste?

I would be concerned that I would still crave the foods I love and the craving would then be insatiable. 50k is not enough. Lolli's mom got hosed.

there is no price I would ever want to lose those senses. The amount of joy I get in my life from having both my sense of smell and taste is just too much for me to ever want any money to lose them
I am with Kdawg on this. I know that this is a bit cheaper than he is used to but I really like the Barefoot Shiraz, I will be enjoying a bottle of that in an hour. My tastebuds make or break that experience.
I totally agree. I thought about this one for a while. And I am a man who likes moneyAre you both fat like me too?
I have been sick all week - and I basically can't taste anything. I never thought about how much that sucks until now. I can't really enjoy anything I eat, because it's tasteless and odorless (at least to my filled up nose it is). I can't even enjoy beer, I couldn't tell the difference between sam adams winter ale, Yuengling, and Busch Lite. How sad is that?So yea, would you give up your sense of taste for say, 100K? 1 million?This isn't like losing a finger or a limb...you can still function at 100%...but it sure does suck.
$100....... $10 if it is a Monday