Post In This Thread If You Drunk Dialed Dapper Dan G's Radio Show

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, so i'm listening to the web stream now, and it's working.the show is from 8-10 AM eastern today, here's a link to the live web stream: http://wrbc.bates.edu:8000/listen.plsif grinder's still up, he might call in and discuss his win in the 55k from tonight.so i look forward to bringing you guys a quality show, and please feel free to call in to say hi.radio station number: (207) 777-7915

I'm listening!God only DDG has the balls to play Ace of base at 8 in the morning. Bold ************
i agree... i cant wait to hear more of the string quintet they always play
how did I do, i didn't know if i should talk about poker on a sports radio show...I was nervous but it was fun
you did awesome, i was actally really impressed at how well composed you werei think im going to call in later and request more matt savage
[X] Contemplating drunk dialing.[X] You say "uh." a lot. [X] hopefully someone will drunk dial.[X] Am from Big Ten School/area.
need to cut down on that. it was probably more apparent this time because i had to do the whole show by myself, which meant much more bullshitting
how did I do, i didn't know if i should talk about poker on a sports radio show...I was nervous but it was fun
you did fine. it's a sports talk radio show, but i'll talk about whatever i want to talk about, i can do whatever i want in my two hour slot so long as i do a few things to satisfy the FCC (PSAs, promos, station identification). i also need to play 4 new releases every 2 hours (hence the matt savage trio)
you did fine. it's a sports talk radio show, but i'll talk about whatever i want to talk about, i can do whatever i want in my two hour slot so long as i do a few things to satisfy the FCC (PSAs, promos, station identification). i also need to play 4 new releases every 2 hours (hence the matt savage trio)
Fuck I get slammed so much at my station for forgetting these.. It's like a 1k fine if we don't play them here...